Building material......the rare one

#1midnyghtsson265Posted 6/5/2013 10:58:58 PM
I have a steady or large stockpile of every resource but building material. If anyone finds a way to produce this somehow...let me know. I have a garden for food, and fuel and ammo are easy for me to manage and find...medicine I have tons.

Also, what base set-ups are you guys running for long term survival? I am moving to mcready farm, so not sure what I can build there yet.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Defiance...5 of my favorite games ever.
#2glassghost0Posted 6/5/2013 11:02:42 PM
It was hard to find at first but I've actually found quite a bit of it now.

Search Construction Sites, Storage Sheds, Houses under construction, warehouse, etc..
---
No Thanks
#3JetblackmoonPosted 6/5/2013 11:15:40 PM
Construction Sites are your best bet. If you hit up on the D-Pad and go to the right tab, you can ask Lily to look around for specific supplies. (Takes 10 minutes real time and some Influence.) After the time is up, she'll mark on the map where Building Materials (or whatever you asked her to look for) are.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#4gamester091Posted 6/5/2013 11:48:54 PM
Honestly i building materials are my second most found items....my rarest is ammo....yeah its sweet that i have more guns then a freaking army but i dont have damn bullets to use them.....
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#5midnyghtsson265(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 6:55:13 AM
I kinda like how everyone has a slightly different experience. I used the radio and asked lily, and found a decent stash...but I need MORE! I just moved and need a bunch for upgrades. I have plenty of everything else...lol
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Defiance...5 of my favorite games ever.
#6LapanuiPosted 6/6/2013 7:05:37 AM
I seem to be finding a balance of everything really.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1