Easter Eggs!

#1SunDevil77Posted 6/6/2013 7:27:03 PM
Post the ones you found here.
I caught a quick little one that made me "ahhh! cool." At the beginning Marcus is chatting and he says something about going to Camp Crystal Lake (Friday the 13th).
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
#2neohunter1884Posted 6/6/2013 7:38:55 PM
Well the snacks are twinkles from zombie land and so is the achievement the little things when you hit zombies with a car door, I also found a hockey stick from their championship game which might also be a Friday the 13th Easter egg.
---
When did playing cutesie games make you a gamer and not playing them make you a frat boy?
#3khfan60Posted 6/6/2013 8:05:04 PM
A few of the achievements reference Zombieland
---
I keep thinking, how can my feet smell if they don't have a nose? - Ed
#4IceDragon77Posted 6/6/2013 8:43:48 PM
One of the places you can make your home is the Kirkman Residence (or something like that), which is a reference to Robert Kirkman, the creator of The Walking Dead.
#5GLAMPIREPosted 6/6/2013 8:46:41 PM
Pretty sure the "Get outta my dreams" achievement for killing each kind of freak zombie with a car is a reference to the Billy Ocean song ""Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car".
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#6Leon_S_KennedyPosted 6/6/2013 8:57:11 PM
Just like the Kirkman residence theres the Savini residence in reference to Tom Savini who did the zombie make up for all romero Zombie films and played the biker in Dawn and Land of the Dead. He also directed the only good Night of the Living Dead remake.
#7PennState0411Posted 6/6/2013 9:00:23 PM
The first town you go to in the backyard of a house, there is a row of sunflowers on one side and a couple dead zombies on the other. A reference to plants vs zombies.
---
Xbox Live: Mr Bootycheeks
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo
#8Receiver17Posted 6/6/2013 9:36:37 PM
There is a sign by Jurassic Junction that reads "VOTE PROP 10- Send more paramedics" referencing Return of the Living Dead.
---
I'm not wearing stretch pants, they're leggings!
#9Dirk_DamascusPosted 6/6/2013 9:55:41 PM
Richard Grimes Sherrif signs in various places, Tallahassee and Wichita posters in an office.
---
GT: AngelRukai
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
#10PR_FiascoPosted 6/6/2013 10:10:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that the Big Daddy Auto Repair Shop is a reference to the Big Daddy zombie character from George A. Romero's Land of the Dead.
---
GT: Prophex Fiasco
Founder, Co-owner, Patron and Star Dancer of The Bar with No Name