1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. Alan *SPOILERS*

User Info: UrbanMessiah

UrbanMessiah
3 years ago#11
MonkeyDLuffy posted...
SovietKitty posted...
You can always expel him from the community.

Wait, you can expel people from your community??? How do you do that? I want to throw out all my angry alcoholics

I think when they're having emotional problems and need to be taken for a walk, that's the other option.
Feel the absolute domination of the FPS game genre! Bask in its dark glory & know utter despair for the pitiful chances of JRPGs on consoles! XD

User Info: monkfrak

monkfrak
3 years ago#12
My Alan shot the Pastor while I was offline. I loaded up to everyone upset with him and him going "He'd have killed us in our sleep".

Within 15 minutes Alan was sick too. I went to speak to him and it allowed me to start a mission where I drove him out to an abandoned building on the north edge of town.

When we arrived he just got on his knees and I was prompted to put him out of his misery so I blew his head off with my pistol.

...should I have been able to ransack his corpse cos I didn't have an search option and he had a sweet scoped rifle.

User Info: FutureShockUK

FutureShockUK
3 years ago#13
monkfrak posted...
My Alan shot the Pastor while I was offline. I loaded up to everyone upset with him and him going "He'd have killed us in our sleep".

Within 15 minutes Alan was sick too. I went to speak to him and it allowed me to start a mission where I drove him out to an abandoned building on the north edge of town.

When we arrived he just got on his knees and I was prompted to put him out of his misery so I blew his head off with my pistol.

...should I have been able to ransack his corpse cos I didn't have an search option and he had a sweet scoped rifle.

Yeah, I did the same. However, I did get the option to take a Backpack off him, which I did, but didn't get his rifle. Which sucked.
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. Founder and leader of MP3/GTA V Crew: Hounds of Injustice. Currently recruiting.

User Info: leon_blade

leon_blade
3 years ago#14
I know it's a game and all but reading theses posts makes me feel like a lot of you hate me, way to ruin my name Alan

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
3 years ago#15
First time through, he killed the pastor who had Black Fever, then got sick himself (karma's a *****) and I put him down. Second time, pastor got sick with NORMAL fever, and he still killed him. Waiting for my chance to off him again.
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive

User Info: samuricex

samuricex
3 years ago#16
I felt bad afterwards for killing Alan. Mostly because I killed him because he was an ass, not because I was afraid of him turning.
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. Alan *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived