Alan *SPOILERS*

#11UrbanMessiahPosted 6/7/2013 3:22:18 AM
MonkeyDLuffy posted...
SovietKitty posted...
You can always expel him from the community.

Wait, you can expel people from your community??? How do you do that? I want to throw out all my angry alcoholics

I think when they're having emotional problems and need to be taken for a walk, that's the other option.
---
Feel the absolute domination of the FPS game genre! Bask in its dark glory & know utter despair for the pitiful chances of JRPGs on consoles! XD
#12monkfrakPosted 6/7/2013 4:08:58 AM
My Alan shot the Pastor while I was offline. I loaded up to everyone upset with him and him going "He'd have killed us in our sleep".

Within 15 minutes Alan was sick too. I went to speak to him and it allowed me to start a mission where I drove him out to an abandoned building on the north edge of town.

When we arrived he just got on his knees and I was prompted to put him out of his misery so I blew his head off with my pistol.

...should I have been able to ransack his corpse cos I didn't have an search option and he had a sweet scoped rifle.
#13FutureShockUKPosted 6/7/2013 4:24:33 AM
monkfrak posted...
My Alan shot the Pastor while I was offline. I loaded up to everyone upset with him and him going "He'd have killed us in our sleep".

Within 15 minutes Alan was sick too. I went to speak to him and it allowed me to start a mission where I drove him out to an abandoned building on the north edge of town.

When we arrived he just got on his knees and I was prompted to put him out of his misery so I blew his head off with my pistol.

...should I have been able to ransack his corpse cos I didn't have an search option and he had a sweet scoped rifle.

Yeah, I did the same. However, I did get the option to take a Backpack off him, which I did, but didn't get his rifle. Which sucked.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. Founder and leader of MP3/GTA V Crew: Hounds of Injustice. Currently recruiting.
#14leon_bladePosted 6/9/2013 2:41:20 PM
I know it's a game and all but reading theses posts makes me feel like a lot of you hate me, way to ruin my name Alan
#15lunarswordPosted 6/9/2013 2:44:41 PM
First time through, he killed the pastor who had Black Fever, then got sick himself (karma's a *****) and I put him down. Second time, pastor got sick with NORMAL fever, and he still killed him. Waiting for my chance to off him again.
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#16samuricexPosted 6/9/2013 4:40:52 PM
I felt bad afterwards for killing Alan. Mostly because I killed him because he was an ass, not because I was afraid of him turning.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana