I died, what do?

#1SimplyQuidPosted 6/8/2013 8:42:43 AM
Okay, so, in a totally criminal turn of events, Marcus got torn apart by ferals literally five feet from my base. It was a heart-wrenching moment, and I nearly let loose a manly tear. Earlier, Maya and Jacob got killed (relatively) randomly too. I can still make it through and recover, as a community, but... Do I really want to?

I'm torn on whether or not to reset, Maya and Marcus were my favourites! On the other hand, I've got a lot accomplished in the game... Your thoughts, fellow survivors?
---
GT/SteamID: SimplyQuid (Go figure)
#2Borticus1Posted 6/8/2013 8:43:40 AM
Keep playing. Don't let the Zeds win!
#3TDC133Posted 6/8/2013 8:47:43 AM
Had same thing happen to me had a back up save on my memory card .Thank God for that .
#4camalamahamjamPosted 6/8/2013 8:48:53 AM
Definitely keep playing. I mean, that is kind of the point. It forges a story for you. I lost Marcus and Maya in my first playthrough and it was really cool to get to level up and grow attached to some random characters like Austin Warren and Ben Greene. It made my experience better in the long term.
#5aHappyMoosePosted 6/8/2013 8:54:03 AM
This is the Game of Thrones of gaming. People can (and will) die. A lot. You will grow to love them up until a Feral or Juggs makes them take it deep. It is the end of the world, right? People will die!

Just gotta man up. Kill those Zeds for Marcus. For Maya. For the fallen.
---
GT: a happy moose
#6AbrasaxZeroPosted 6/8/2013 8:55:23 AM
camalamahamjam posted...
Definitely keep playing. I mean, that is kind of the point. It forges a story for you. I lost Marcus and Maya in my first playthrough and it was really cool to get to level up and grow attached to some random characters like Austin Warren and Ben Greene. It made my experience better in the long term.

^ listen to this guy. He gets it.
#7HypochondriathePosted 6/8/2013 8:57:12 AM
That is pretty much verbatim what happened to me, only Marcus was torn apart inside the church gates, in full view of everyone. Lol, I was set on moving to the truck warehouse, then half my people died/missing. I recovered though, and eventually moved there. See, I'm not being negative ALL the time :P