Is it bad that I'm helping the Wilkersons? (minor spoilers)

#1ThisGuy101Posted 6/9/2013 2:20:51 AM
I've been doing their missions and such, earning their trust. I feel like it's better to join them than be their enemy.

I just recently did the mission for them where (spoiler) you bring that other group of survivors to them at the gas station. I felt pretty bad when I caused them to get killed, but at the same time I felt good that my group was in good standing with the killers.

Idk. It just seems like the safest bet would be gaining their trust.

ALSO, can you play as them? 'Cause it'd be pretty cool to play as a total psycho like Job.
#2jay11228181Posted 6/9/2013 2:45:38 AM
ThisGuy101 posted...
I've been doing their missions and such, earning their trust. I feel like it's better to join them than be their enemy.

I just recently did the mission for them where (spoiler) you bring that other group of survivors to them at the gas station. I felt pretty bad when I caused them to get killed, but at the same time I felt good that my group was in good standing with the killers.

ALSO, can you play as them? 'Cause it'd be pretty cool to play as a total psycho like Job.

I did that mission too. I think it was stupidly designed though. Why would you agree to be the neutral party then leave them there alone after you brought them ? They should have just had you set it up and later you hear something went wrong and you go investigate and you find their bodies.
#3ThisGuy101(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:23:28 AM
jay11228181 posted...
ThisGuy101 posted...

I did that mission too. I think it was stupidly designed though. Why would you agree to be the neutral party then leave them there alone after you brought them ? They should have just had you set it up and later you hear something went wrong and you go investigate and you find their bodies.

I agree. Marcus ISN'T that dumb. I literally sat in the truck waiting for the other guys to get in for three minutes. Finally, thinking it was glitched, I just drove off. Next thing I know, "This person, this person, and this person are dead"

I felt kind of bad for taking their rucksacks, especially since I caused them to die.
#4ThisGuy101(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 5:23:59 AM
Also, other survivors have joined the Wilkerson's. At first it was just Mickey and Job, but now a character named Grant and like 2 or 3 others are with them.

This normal?
#5casedawgzPosted 6/9/2013 5:28:10 AM
They're like if Daryl and Merle had a gay brother.
---
Official Justin Gabriel mark of the PWB
#6jman427Posted 6/9/2013 9:00:10 AM
I think that is also their last mission, so it may hurt morally but it isnt going to come back to bite you in the ass. As a friend tho, you can return to their house and take guns and ammo from their supplies at the cost of influence. I got some nice MGs, a sniper rifle and a ton of ammo from them.
---
no?