how do I save?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. how do I save?
2 years ago#1
I want to save the game and quit, but how do I do that?

And what triggers the auto save?
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
2 years ago#2
game autosaves, dont know what triggers it, but quitting to the menu will also save it, hope it helps
---
MHTri ,Luis, HR54 ID (B186QQ)
2 years ago#3
Yeah there is no save/load option.. which is kind of lame but fits in with the "plays while you're not around" theme.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
2 years ago#4
The only reliable thing I've found to get it to save is to do a story mission or character mission -- aka you didn't just go pick up materials and bring them back.
2 years ago#5
Just exit from the menu, despite what it says, it actually saves
---
Currently Playing: State of Decay, F1 2012
2 years ago#6
I have had it not save on me a couple of times. Costing a couple of hours each time and I am
not the only one.

Changing characters seems to be the most reliable and least annoying way to ensure it
autosaves. (thanks to whoever it was that suggested it to me in another thread).
2 years ago#7
Changing characters does the job.
2 years ago#8
The real question is how can you NOT save?
---
Don't get mad, get even
-Terry Bogard CvS2
2 years ago#9
thunderbreak posted...
The real question is how can you NOT save?

Become very liberal about making backups of your savegames. That's what I am doing.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. how do I save?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived