So feral zombies are immune to blade weapons ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. So feral zombies are immune to blade weapons ?
3 years ago#1
Just had my maxed out maya ripped apart cause of this bs then it had the nerve to give me an achviement on top of this. wtf lol.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
3 years ago#2
I don't think it will hack off a limb, but just keep swinging and maybe give em' a push. Once on the ground just run up and instakill.
So, maybe I don't know what the civil war was or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one..but I did beat the Legend of Zelda before I could walk.
3 years ago#3
Dropkick. Finisher. Win.
"I am death come for thee! Surrender and thy passage shall be . . . quicker."
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/MechaEspio.png
3 years ago#4
oh yea I forgot bout the drop kick oh well I think my story missions are bugged again anyway another wasted run. The devs suggested checking the to do list but I have no idea what they are talking about.
3 years ago#5
To do list is in your journal, tab that has itemized events. New events have a green star tag. This is where you can find a lot of important information. It usually explains things pretty well.
3 years ago#6
Oh that yea there is nothing there nothing new anyway. I just deleted the game and Im gonna try reinstalling it.
3 years ago#7
As much as I love the dropkick, it won't always knock a feral down. Several times all it did was push them away, then it pounced me.
So, maybe I don't know what the civil war was or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one..but I did beat the Legend of Zelda before I could walk.
3 years ago#8
Henry_The_Red posted...
As much as I love the dropkick, it won't always knock a feral down. Several times all it did was push them away, then it pounced me.

this, i don't know why people always instantly say to dropkick a feral, in my experience it doesn't knock them down most of the time, and just leaves you on the ground vulnerable to get pounced on
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
3 years ago#9
Henry_The_Red posted...

Really? Huh. Maybe it comes with higher levels of Powerhouse. I've never had a problem with it. It's my go-to method since my usual choice of edged weapons kind of suck against them (as noted above).
"I am death come for thee! Surrender and thy passage shall be . . . quicker."
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/MechaEspio.png
3 years ago#10
MechaEspio posted...
Henry_The_Red posted...

Really? Huh. Maybe it comes with higher levels of Powerhouse. I've never had a problem with it. It's my go-to method since my usual choice of edged weapons kind of suck against them (as noted above).

I believe it comes down to how weakened the feral is. Cause I've done it with a powerhouse and the feral just got pushed back. After I swung at it a few times though it seemed to work. The edge weapon specialty of sweeping the legs with your blade works much better for me.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay
  3. So feral zombies are immune to blade weapons ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived