So feral zombies are immune to blade weapons ?

#1diablogamerPosted 6/11/2013 8:29:09 PM
Just had my maxed out maya ripped apart cause of this bs then it had the nerve to give me an achviement on top of this. wtf lol.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#2Henry_The_RedPosted 6/11/2013 8:31:38 PM
I don't think it will hack off a limb, but just keep swinging and maybe give em' a push. Once on the ground just run up and instakill.
---
So, maybe I don't know what the civil war was or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one..but I did beat the Legend of Zelda before I could walk.
#3MechaEspioPosted 6/11/2013 8:34:21 PM
Dropkick. Finisher. Win.
---
"I am death come for thee! Surrender and thy passage shall be . . . quicker."
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/MechaEspio.png
#4diablogamer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 8:38:09 PM
oh yea I forgot bout the drop kick oh well I think my story missions are bugged again anyway another wasted run. The devs suggested checking the to do list but I have no idea what they are talking about.
---
#5princezilkPosted 6/11/2013 8:42:11 PM
To do list is in your journal, tab that has itemized events. New events have a green star tag. This is where you can find a lot of important information. It usually explains things pretty well.
#6diablogamer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 8:45:24 PM
Oh that yea there is nothing there nothing new anyway. I just deleted the game and Im gonna try reinstalling it.
---
#7Henry_The_RedPosted 6/11/2013 8:46:49 PM
As much as I love the dropkick, it won't always knock a feral down. Several times all it did was push them away, then it pounced me.
---
So, maybe I don't know what the civil war was or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one..but I did beat the Legend of Zelda before I could walk.
#8TrialZero654Posted 6/11/2013 8:50:29 PM
Henry_The_Red posted...
As much as I love the dropkick, it won't always knock a feral down. Several times all it did was push them away, then it pounced me.

this, i don't know why people always instantly say to dropkick a feral, in my experience it doesn't knock them down most of the time, and just leaves you on the ground vulnerable to get pounced on
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#9MechaEspioPosted 6/11/2013 8:52:12 PM
Henry_The_Red posted...

Really? Huh. Maybe it comes with higher levels of Powerhouse. I've never had a problem with it. It's my go-to method since my usual choice of edged weapons kind of suck against them (as noted above).
---
"I am death come for thee! Surrender and thy passage shall be . . . quicker."
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/MechaEspio.png
#10Henry_The_RedPosted 6/11/2013 9:02:33 PM
MechaEspio posted...
Henry_The_Red posted...

Really? Huh. Maybe it comes with higher levels of Powerhouse. I've never had a problem with it. It's my go-to method since my usual choice of edged weapons kind of suck against them (as noted above).

I believe it comes down to how weakened the feral is. Cause I've done it with a powerhouse and the feral just got pushed back. After I swung at it a few times though it seemed to work. The edge weapon specialty of sweeping the legs with your blade works much better for me.
---