What to do after you beat the storyline?

#1IStopVitalSignSPosted 6/13/2013 9:27:19 PM
Trying to figure that out... I could go scavenge every building (your supplies go to waste in the supply locker)...

I could build my stats on the leaderboard (pointless with it being hacked already)...

Just running out of things to do, other than have another play through.
#2BlackMegadusPosted 6/13/2013 11:08:01 PM
start a new playthrough, loathe in self regret in buying such an amazing game with so little content.
The list could go on and on.
#3Baseman(Moderator)Posted 6/14/2013 1:00:09 AM
Get all the achievements, awards, etc
---
...--|D)--..................
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#4IStopVitalSignS(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 1:11:13 AM
I don't play games for achievements though... if leaderboards hadn't been hacked, I would have been striving to be up there in kills... now I'm just not finding much about the game other than thinking about just exploring everything... Which is actually a waste of time when it boils down to it... Let's hope multi-player gives me a reason to keep the game on my HD.
#5diablogamerPosted 6/14/2013 1:17:53 AM
Wait around for the dlc.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#6xHuckleberryPosted 6/14/2013 4:09:05 AM
Is this your first game?

Not trying to be rude, or some troll, but seriously... What else would you do? Either replay the game, which you can do a completely different way(not an actual different ending, but overall different experience) or you can go play another game.

You can also just roam the world, like me, and im sure many others have done on games like skyrim and GTA, ect...

Anyway, i could honestly list off a handful or two of things you can possibly do after beating the game. I can only imagine the excuses tho.
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 6/14/2013 4:11:45 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
Is this your first game?

Not trying to be rude, or some troll, but seriously... What else would you do? Either replay the game, which you can do a completely different way(not an actual different ending, but overall different experience) or you can go play another game.

You can also just roam the world, like me, and im sure many others have done on games like skyrim and GTA, ect...

Anyway, i could honestly list off a handful or two of things you can possibly do after beating the game. I can only imagine the excuses tho.

If the game isn't telling me what to do I don't know what to do.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
#8alexismynamexxPosted 6/14/2013 4:32:10 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
Is this your first game?

If the game isn't telling me what to do I don't know what to do.

Dont play just cause 2.
#9IStopVitalSignS(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 4:51:04 AM
Well, just trying to find more value to the game and thought maybe people had ideas.
#10grimmdaddyPosted 6/14/2013 5:45:33 AM
I'm really hoping the add a sandbox after the end, I'd like to keep playing even if there is no story missions after, then it's just surviving