How do I sacrifice my life in a blaze of glory?

#1ima420rPosted 6/26/2013 3:08:43 PM
I am missing 2 acheivements and this is one of them. Please assist. Thanks!
---
He who is tired of Weird Al Yankovic is tired of life.
#2Talon5967Posted 6/26/2013 3:17:40 PM
First, you need a grenade, firebomb, or any other thrown explosive in your inventory. Make sure the item is equipped.

Then find a bunch of zombies, and let them beat on you until your health is fully depleted, and the character falls to the ground.

While your character is lying on the ground getting molested, hit RB. This should cause the character to yell something about no regrets, taking them with him/her, or some other appropriate dialogue, and detonating the explosive on themselves.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#3Psycko101Posted 6/26/2013 3:23:59 PM
Talon5967 posted...
..on the ground getting molested...

xD
---
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
#4ima420r(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 5:21:03 AM
I don't like the idea of being molested by zombies but I will give it a shot. Thanks!
---
#5ima420r(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 4:08:43 PM
Worked, got it, though lost the character I used... No problem though cause after I get my one last achievement I will be starting over.
---
#62DshmuploverPosted 6/29/2013 5:28:08 PM
Talon5967 posted...
First, you need a grenade, firebomb, or any other thrown explosive in your inventory. Make sure the item is equipped.

Then find a bunch of zombies, and let them beat on you until your health is fully depleted, and the character falls to the ground.

While your character is lying on the ground getting molested, hit RB. This should cause the character to yell something about no regrets, taking them with him/her, or some other appropriate dialogue, and detonating the explosive on themselves.

That is so cool, how many other games do that?
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa