There is a glitch that produces unlimited resources...

#1BrazenMDPosted 7/2/2013 12:56:07 PM
No one has leaked it yet though. It's on the State of Decay Bugs forums.
#2TheCSHPosted 7/2/2013 1:07:31 PM
BrazenMD posted...

It's just the "leave a ? at a place you're searching then come back a day or two later and it's fully restocked" bug.
#3BrazenMD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 1:13:48 PM
TheCSH posted...
BrazenMD posted...

It's just the "leave a ? at a place you're searching then come back a day or two later and it's fully restocked" bug.

But I thought ? weren't guaranteed resources.
#4RekoisCoolPosted 7/2/2013 1:14:48 PM
^
If it's the glitch I'm thinking about then you just loot a building and leave one spot untouched. I don't know how long it takes, but everything in the building will eventually respawn so you can loot it again. Different items or "Nothing found" each time, so it's random. I think you have to take any food, ammo, material, and medical resources you find so that the building will have the 3 '?' side-by-side for it to work.
#5TheCSHPosted 7/2/2013 1:29:05 PM
BrazenMD posted...
TheCSH posted...
BrazenMD posted...

But I thought ? weren't guaranteed resources.

That's right. But it's the possibility of resources. Find a building or area (field, etc) you haven't searched completely and make sure there's at least one ? left. Then leave it alone for a day or two. It'll respawn everything.

RekoisCool posted...
^
If it's the glitch I'm thinking about then you just loot a building and leave one spot untouched. I don't know how long it takes, but everything in the building will eventually respawn so you can loot it again. Different items or "Nothing found" each time, so it's random. I think you have to take any food, ammo, material, and medical resources you find so that the building will have the 3 '?' side-by-side for it to work.

As far as I know you can leave all the stuff you just need one ?
#6BrazenMD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 3:38:37 PM
TheCSH posted...

But for sure every searchable place in the building will return to "Glowing" searchable?
#7mfv12979Posted 7/2/2013 3:58:20 PM
The whole leave one ? then log out to get all the house back to ?. Doesn't mean it's a 100% you will get supplies. But that trick is useful if u want to max certain characters wit.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#8RekoisCoolPosted 7/2/2013 4:04:55 PM
BrazenMD posted...
TheCSH posted...

But for sure every searchable place in the building will return to "Glowing" searchable?

Yep. I don't know how long it usually takes for them to glow again, but that trick definitely works.