Falkreath Property

• Topic Archived

User Info: 73_XB_Falcon

73_XB_Falcon
4 years ago#1
How come I cannot get this property? I built the other two homes but this one never get's offered to me.
PSN : 'TIer' , GamerTag: "TIer29"
"At the end of their lives, all men look back and think that their youth was arcadia." Goethe

User Info: The_N8dog

The_N8dog
4 years ago#2
Me too.
I even have the letter from the Jarl and a misc. mission to see him. No new dialogue comes up when I talk to him and it seems to be quite glitched.
Retrouprising.com - Just about the best video game site ever made!

The_N8dog
4 years ago#3
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lakeview_Manor

Says if Helvard is dead, and in my game he is quite dead, you may not be able to purchase this property...

The_N8dog
4 years ago#4
OK, after spending much time on this, I figured out how you could get it.

I wasn't planning on joining the stormcloaks, but that is what I did so I could turn Falkreath over to them and change the Jarl since Siddgeir was being a loser.
The new Jarl, or should I say "old" Jarl, has a different steward named Tekla. She will offer you the property.

There you go. I am not too happy about having to join the cloaks since I hate Ulfric, but it appears to be the only way to get the house if Helvard is dead.
Hope this solves any other problems people might have in this spot.

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein
4 years ago#5
I had the same issue since Helvard was dead, but I talked to the Jarl (young punk) and brought him a Black-Briar Mead like he wanted, then he offered me the Thane thang, with the stipulation of owning property. I was then able to buy the land from the steward.
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.

User Info: 73_XB_Falcon

73_XB_Falcon
4 years ago#6
Helvard is dead, so I guess I am SOL!
PSN : 'TIer' , GamerTag: "TIer29"
"At the end of their lives, all men look back and think that their youth was arcadia." Goethe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived