If you have these familiars, you may be in luck.

#1ZaneKaiPosted 10/12/2012 9:59:32 PM
Hey there. I am looking for players who want to trade familiars. If you have these familiars, I we can work out a trade. All you have to do is message me on Blood Brothers or Mobage. My username on there is leonnoel436.
If you have a...

Fire/Ice Dragon - I can trade you it for a Granados Lion King / Shogun 2 & Imperial Conjurer 2
Cat Sidhe 2 - I have Granados. Or I can give you Kagekiyo Shogun2 & Conjurer both for the Cat Sidhe
Iron Wall or Cerberus 2 - Would trade Granados Lion King Or Shogu2 & Conjurer 2

Succubus 2 or higher - Would trade Isumbrus Templar 2 & Scorpion Tamer 2
Diemberger Paladin 2 or higher - White Drake & 1 Mandrake
Lion Prince - Cyclops 2, Robyn 2, & Pollux 2
Castor - Pollux 2

Pretty legit deals :)
I'll be on Blood Brothers very often, so anythime you want to make the deal; message me, then I can go find your offer, and accept it. My invite ID is 7UcvUk
Have a nice day :)
#2hypadragon2Posted 10/13/2012 11:19:03 AM
"In luck.'
Oh the humour. ^^ I love posts like these.
---
High Five to all my Blood Brothers who chose The Black Ape.
Beat your chest with your fist and your foes with your club.
#3SaefearPosted 10/13/2012 12:25:47 PM
I think after the line "Pretty legit deals" Should be a couple winky faces ;) ;) instead of the smile :) ... or maybe XD, as in laughing all the way to the bank.
#4ZaneKai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:03:38 PM
Laugh all you want, I actually got my Cerberus**
#5ZaneKai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:24:46 PM
It's a fair trade, because I am giving away 2 familiars and they give me only 1. What? Do I need to give then Legendary familiars and 50 mandrakes and 50 heartsblood? You guys are idiots
#6hypadragon2Posted 10/15/2012 10:48:47 AM
ZaneKai posted...
It's a fair trade, because I am giving away 2 familiars and they give me only 1. What? Do I need to give then Legendary familiars and 50 mandrakes and 50 heartsblood? You guys are idiots

So if I trade 3 Steamchariots for one Iron Wall I guess that would be totally fair.
Just saying. Don't go icing your trades as if people would be lucky to snatch up the trade.
Granados is fine but you listed familiars like Baego. I mean come on. If people go on the forums they can't be so foolish to trade for a Baego. That's almost an insult.
---
High Five to all my Blood Brothers who chose The Black Ape.
Beat your chest with your fist and your foes with your club.