ToI vs ToV vs ToF

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Brothers
  3. ToI vs ToV vs ToF

User Info: blooddragon420

blooddragon420
3 years ago#1
Just wondering what does more damage of the 3 Torrent of Ice Venom or Fire?

User Info: arman426

arman426
3 years ago#2
Torrent of flame has a 200% modifier. Torrent of venom and ice have a 100% modifier.

User Info: metamara

metamara
3 years ago#3
Torrent of flame

User Info: blooddragon420

blooddragon420
3 years ago#4
Ok thanks I think its kinda stupid that ToV n ToI only have 100% while ToF has 200%. Guess ill get me a Faf

User Info: Chadsius

Chadsius
3 years ago#5
blooddragon420 posted...
Ok thanks I think its kinda stupid that ToV n ToI only have 100% while ToF has 200%. Guess ill get me a Faf

Well, ostensibly they balance out, as Torrent of Venom poisons enemies for an additional 10% of max health per turn and Torrent of Ice has a 30% chance to freeze each enemy. As you can imagine, it doesn't work out this way in PVP as Torrent of Venom has no chance to make back that extra 100% damage and one-hitting an enemy with ToF far outweighs the possibility of freezing them.

User Info: ZaneKai

ZaneKai
3 years ago#6
Chadsius posted...
blooddragon420 posted...

Well, ostensibly they balance out, as Torrent of Venom poisons enemies for an additional 10% of max health per turn and Torrent of Ice has a 30% chance to freeze each enemy. As you can imagine, it doesn't work out this way in PVP as Torrent of Venom has no chance to make back that extra 100% damage and one-hitting an enemy with ToF far outweighs the possibility of freezing them.

I know, ToF is like 100% chance to double dmg while ToI is only 30% chance to freeze. I'd take ToF anyday. And I really hate percentages inside a proc. It's like it's already difficult enough for a fam to proc and then they have to deal with the "30% chance to inflict" bullcrap and I'm just like: that's never gonna happen.
You shouldn't always believe what other people say.
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Brothers
  3. ToI vs ToV vs ToF

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived