ToI vs ToV vs ToF

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Brothers
  3. ToI vs ToV vs ToF
2 years ago#1
Just wondering what does more damage of the 3 Torrent of Ice Venom or Fire?
2 years ago#2
Torrent of flame has a 200% modifier. Torrent of venom and ice have a 100% modifier.
2 years ago#3
Torrent of flame
2 years ago#4
Ok thanks I think its kinda stupid that ToV n ToI only have 100% while ToF has 200%. Guess ill get me a Faf
2 years ago#5
blooddragon420 posted...
Ok thanks I think its kinda stupid that ToV n ToI only have 100% while ToF has 200%. Guess ill get me a Faf

Well, ostensibly they balance out, as Torrent of Venom poisons enemies for an additional 10% of max health per turn and Torrent of Ice has a 30% chance to freeze each enemy. As you can imagine, it doesn't work out this way in PVP as Torrent of Venom has no chance to make back that extra 100% damage and one-hitting an enemy with ToF far outweighs the possibility of freezing them.
2 years ago#6
Chadsius posted...
blooddragon420 posted...

Well, ostensibly they balance out, as Torrent of Venom poisons enemies for an additional 10% of max health per turn and Torrent of Ice has a 30% chance to freeze each enemy. As you can imagine, it doesn't work out this way in PVP as Torrent of Venom has no chance to make back that extra 100% damage and one-hitting an enemy with ToF far outweighs the possibility of freezing them.

I know, ToF is like 100% chance to double dmg while ToI is only 30% chance to freeze. I'd take ToF anyday. And I really hate percentages inside a proc. It's like it's already difficult enough for a fam to proc and then they have to deal with the "30% chance to inflict" bullcrap and I'm just like: that's never gonna happen.
---
You shouldn't always believe what other people say.
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Brothers
  3. ToI vs ToV vs ToF

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived