Zanga has Shadow Strike!

#1flipdragoPosted 7/3/2013 9:35:35 AM
Gahhhh I wish I have been logging on with all of my accounts to get more of him

Now it's too late because there are only 3 days left in the event

Any idea what he will be worth?
#2Legend320Posted 7/3/2013 10:22:29 AM
Not as much as you may be thinking. His stats are bad and his 12k agi (PE) doesn't make up for it. If you put him on the team for pvp, he would be lucky to survive longer than 1 turn. If they make him tradable, he may start out for 10 horns, just because people will think he's really valuable, but at best he will be worth 1 or 2.
#3THRUSTINGMONKEYPosted 7/3/2013 10:48:55 AM
I really doubt he'll be tradeable. it'll probably be another IG/Lucia fam. If that's the case I see a lot of people absorbing the skill.
---
where'd who go!?!?
#4Legend320Posted 7/3/2013 11:26:39 AM
THRUSTINGMONKEY posted...
I really doubt he'll be tradeable. it'll probably be another IG/Lucia fam. If that's the case I see a lot of people absorbing the skill.

This is just me, but I don't think the skill would be to helpful. Even with GL or GM. If I run into someone who proves me otherwise in battle, I'll consider giving my GL the skill and changing my team into an AGI team.
#5flipdrago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 11:30:18 AM
Thanks for the input guys I feel Better now lol
#6THRUSTINGMONKEYPosted 7/3/2013 11:35:37 AM
Legend320 posted...
THRUSTINGMONKEY posted...

This is just me, but I don't think the skill would be to helpful. Even with GL or GM. If I run into someone who proves me otherwise in battle, I'll consider giving my GL the skill and changing my team into an AGI team.

you're absolutely right since it's based on AGI and only does 100% 4x so headbash still trumps it at 300% ATK for 2X

I've been seeing it a lot more lately for WL skills so I think it might just be a preference thing.
---
where'd who go!?!?