Blood Battalion

#1flipdragoPosted 8/6/2013 3:38:12 PM
1. Have you pre-registered yet to get a Dark Knight?

2. How many e-mails have you pre-registered with?

3. Was anyone around when pre-registration for Blood Bros. happened? If so - what was the fam and was it tradeable?

I myself have pre-registered with 3 e-mails and am curious about this prequel.
#2angermngment101Posted 8/6/2013 5:41:24 PM
1 email, b/c I stopped caring about blood brothers, so chances are I wont care too much about the new one.
---
Gamefax
#3vortreyuPosted 8/6/2013 7:01:22 PM
I don't believe Blood Brothers had a pre-reg. I downloaded Blood Battalion from bbrpg and it has potential. I don't think they've fleshed it out yet, but I haven't played it in about 2 1/2 weks.I would only do one email, because last I checked there isn't a bazaar yet.

For those who don't know it's an RTS style game where you can have like a 12 man squad( maybe 10). The characters move on their own, but you control when they proc. Some have 2 procs per chapter(3 battles) and some have one until you evolve them.
There are no legendaries yet, but they will probably implement them in later once the game is available to the mass public. And it takes a long time to level up, at least right now. But I like the game and probably a lot of people from here will, but it's not for everyone.
---
Looking for good Blood Brother allies: name is UnderworldMoon
#4thePJPosted 8/7/2013 12:09:31 AM
vortreyu posted...
I don't believe Blood Brothers had a pre-reg. I downloaded Blood Battalion from bbrpg and it has potential. I don't think they've fleshed it out yet, but I haven't played it in about 2 1/2 weks.I would only do one email, because last I checked there isn't a bazaar yet.

For those who don't know it's an RTS style game where you can have like a 12 man squad( maybe 10). The characters move on their own, but you control when they proc. Some have 2 procs per chapter(3 battles) and some have one until you evolve them.
There are no legendaries yet, but they will probably implement them in later once the game is available to the mass public. And it takes a long time to level up, at least right now. But I like the game and probably a lot of people from here will, but it's not for everyone.

true but the main problem is that since your WL acts on it's own, it will get in bad situations fast, so it get's killed and then you have to withdraw or res him but those elixers are rare.
And since your lving slowly and the game gets tougher fast, so you will need to backtrack and do old levels again
---
*** Playing Blood Brothers & G.I. Joe Battleground atm. Diablo 3 on HOLD till loot 2.0 ***
#5vortreyuPosted 8/7/2013 8:49:00 AM
Yes that's why I chose red samurai. I first picked blue beard but he kept running in and dying. Now I really only use casters and sharpshooters to stay away as long as possible. I also got lucky and pullled an ep4 caster named something the encantator. She really runs through the enemy lines herself. But on this account(red samurai) I haven't lost my warlord yet.
---
#6Legend320Posted 8/7/2013 3:29:16 PM
I registered with 2 accounts. The thing is I doubt I'll be interested in the actual game itself. I'm mostly interested in the story of this game.

For those who have played, what items are in the game (g-horns, elixers, crystals etc.)? I kind of want to see if the add the bazaar will it be as g-horn driven as the current game.
---
"There are 3 things that cannot be hidden for long; The Sun, The Moon, and The Truth."
PSN: Dforte, Blood Brothers: Dforte813
#7vortreyuPosted 8/7/2013 4:10:23 PM
I have only seen mandrakes, mandrake leaves and panacea returning from blood brothers. Money is more important because it's a lot harder to come by. They also have different types of books which give a selected familiar a certain amount of xp according to the book type.
---
#8sztajeroPosted 8/7/2013 4:28:28 PM
when it will come out for everyone to dl?
#9Legend320Posted 8/7/2013 4:40:55 PM
sztajero posted...
when it will come out for everyone to dl?

I don't think that information has been released yet.

Also, can anyone elaborate on the game style? I saw someone described it as checkers like and I saw on the wiki about roles.
---
"There are 3 things that cannot be hidden for long; The Sun, The Moon, and The Truth."
PSN: Dforte, Blood Brothers: Dforte813
#10vortreyuPosted 8/7/2013 5:22:31 PM
The battles are on one board, but more like chess. If a familiar has higher MOV they will move more spaces. Still runs off 30 stamina. There are certain types of fams now. The ones I can think of are:

Sharpshooter: use guns or arrows to attack from a distance
Caster: use magic attacks. auto attacks are midrange and splash damage
Defender: high defense will take damage automatically for nearby fams
Attacker: high attack only hit adjacent enemies
Lancer: high agi. auto attack hits a line of enemies. move most spaces
I also notice my Lancers dodge attacks a lot. Might be based off of higher agi

You start on one side of map, and the enemy will be on the other. All fams attack automatically unless you click on them and activate their skill. Not sure still on the attacking order as it seems sometimes a familiar won't attack even when an enemy is right there. The same goes for the enemy. Maybe only a certain number of fams can attack per turn.
---