How do daily puzzles + work?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
2 years ago#1
The ones beyond the secret door, is there only 20 of them in total? The top screen still says "new puzzles every day", but there's no download button.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
2 years ago#2
Hmm, looks like there's only those 20 in total. I solved them all and got a figure of Flora as a reward.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
2 years ago#3
How to the achievments of the Dailies work at all? 50 puzzle in a row, does this mean, I have to solve 50 days without break, one puzzle per day? And if I miss a single one I have to start over? Pretty low chance when you only have 365 at all... Sounds like a missable achievement.

And what are "Daily puzzle +"? One achievement has this word.
2 years ago#4
foobar1337 posted...
How to the achievments of the Dailies work at all? 50 puzzle in a row, does this mean, I have to solve 50 days without break, one puzzle per day? And if I miss a single one I have to start over? Pretty low chance when you only have 365 at all... Sounds like a missable achievement.

And what are "Daily puzzle +"? One achievement has this word.

Yeah, I suppose it's missable. Ugh... Well, I kept an almost perfect streak for an entire year during The Miracle Mask, so I'll be able to get this no problem.

Daily puzzles + are 20 extra daily puzzles (labelled as "D-386" to "D-405") that are beyond this game's Secret door. This particular door works differently from all the others. To open it, you have to create a save file in The Azran Legacy, put The Miracle Mask in the same 3DS, go to the latter's daily puzzles and select Download. This will prompt no tangible difference in The Miracle Mask (I had already downloaded and completed them all so it just said my list was already updated), but if you then put The Azran Legacy back in and select its Secret door, it will be unlocked. Beyond it are the daily puzzles + and twenty pieces of concept art from every game in the series. The daily puzzles + are composed of one puzzle from each of the twenty categories of the regular daily puzzles of The Azran Legacy, and they're of varying difficulties. I had just completed the twenty-three regular ones that are available so far, which were all very easy, but didn't have too many problems clearing all these + puzzles, so it's not like they're extra-hard or anything.
---
2 years ago#5
foobar1337 posted...
50 puzzle in a row, does this mean, I have to solve 50 days without break, one puzzle per day? And if I miss a single one I have to start over? Pretty low chance when you only have 365 at all... Sounds like a missable achievement.

As a quick test I just redid a completed puzzle and the count went from a 2-day streak, to a 3-day streak.
(I then downloaded the daily puzzle and completed it, but the count didn't change again.)

So it sounds like you only need to do 1 puzzles each day, for 50 days in a row. But it doesn't seem to matter if you repeat old ones, which makes it unmissable.
---
2 years ago#6
silktail posted...
foobar1337 posted...
50 puzzle in a row, does this mean, I have to solve 50 days without break, one puzzle per day? And if I miss a single one I have to start over? Pretty low chance when you only have 365 at all... Sounds like a missable achievement.

As a quick test I just redid a completed puzzle and the count went from a 2-day streak, to a 3-day streak.
(I then downloaded the daily puzzle and completed it, but the count didn't change again.)

So it sounds like you only need to do 1 puzzles each day, for 50 days in a row. But it doesn't seem to matter if you repeat old ones, which makes it unmissable.
---

Oh, that's cool.
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived