Please do not turn the MGS fanbase into the likes of Sonic FF Zelda and DmC

#1LordYggdrasilXXPosted 4/21/2013 7:52:17 PM
Whining about MGRR and David Hayter not going to voice Snake anymore. It is as pathetic as complaining that Dante's hair is not white.. The MGS fanbase is suppose to be one of the most tamest and modest fanbases.. Don't sink us and put us in the same field as those crazy Zelda fans
#2SiLVeR_420Posted 4/21/2013 7:58:51 PM
DMC fanbasse is pretty good. Only fanbase that spoke with their wallets like they should.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#3CavemanmanPosted 4/21/2013 8:20:15 PM
Fans complaining about the voice is fine but not to the point where they refuse to play the game because of it. That's when it becomes laughable and sad.
---
KBGW
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 4/21/2013 9:11:21 PM
Whining about MGRR and David Hayter not going to voice Snake anymore. It is as pathetic as complaining that Dante's hair is not white.. The MGS fanbase is suppose to be one of the most tamest and modest fanbases.. Don't sink us and put us in the same field as those crazy Zelda fans

That is where you lost all credit. That's not why DmC flopped.
---
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.
#5Wiiplayer111Posted 4/21/2013 9:24:22 PM
Its voice acting. He has been the actor for over ten years. Without him it breaks the flow.

This happened to me recently when they changed Rodey in Iron Man to Don Cheadle. The movie is still good but in the back of my mind I know something is off.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#6GirgantePosted 4/21/2013 10:17:20 PM
People really need to stop with this DmC / Dante's hair colour thing. True there was an initial rage about the style change of the character's appearance, and while some people came to accept it, others kept hating it - but it wasn't the big reason why the game was shunned. The low FPS, slow gameplay, unintuitive controls, no manual lock-on, removal of styles, etc... those were the real reasons.
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante
#7Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/22/2013 1:33:37 AM(edited)
DarkSymbiote posted...

That is where you lost all credit. That's not why DmC flopped.

No he didn't lose credit.
He didn't say anything about any flop.
He said DMC fans were pathetic for complaining for Dante's hair not being white.
And it happened. For 8+ months initially, without no other info on the game, the DMC "fans" were whining about Dante's hair colour.

That will never be forgotten.

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#8gamedude00000Posted 4/22/2013 1:26:09 AM
DMC was a one hit wonder anyway, after the first one they all sucked.
---
Now Playing: WoW, GW2, Day Z, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#9Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/22/2013 1:31:38 AM
Girgante posted...
People really need to stop with this DmC / Dante's hair colour thing. True there was an initial rage about the style change of the character's appearance, and while some people came to accept it, others kept hating it - but it wasn't the big reason why the game was shunned. The low FPS, slow gameplay, unintuitive controls, no manual lock-on, removal of styles, etc... those were the real reasons.

It happened though.
That fanbase spent 8+ months bashing an instalment they knew nothing about, for hair colour. Like maniacs.
Some are still not over it.

And it's me that I'm telling you this, someone that has no knowledge of DMC generally.

But it happened, I saw it, and that doesn't change no matter how DmC turned out.
DMC's "fans" did that pathetic behavior, in masses, and we should forever be reminding the pathetic-ness (lol).

The fact that DmC sold 1 Million+ under this initial judgement, is unbelievable to me.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 4/22/2013 1:31:56 AM
gamedude00000 posted...
DMC was a one hit wonder anyway, after the first one they all sucked.

Lolno
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.