Anyone else pretty sad this is going to the 360?

#1Fusion916Posted 6/17/2013 1:22:11 AM
Any other long time metal gear solid players (MGS1+) pretty said that this magnificent and final incarnation of the metal gear solid series for this gen is also going to the 360?

I was in my teens when I first played metal gear solid 1 and have been enjoying kojima's masterpiece on Sony consoles since. I have always hated fps games so I never bothered getting an xbox or any other Microsoft console since they have been making consoles, nor do I even know much about what their consoles can do other than fps, but it seems to be that a masterpiece such as MGS V is undeserving on such a console.

A little piece of me died when I saw the xbox logo on the MGS V trailer. Anybody else agree?
---
PSN: Fusion916
#2il_capitanoPosted 6/17/2013 1:27:20 AM
Im happy about it because it means more money for Kojima and Konami and they deserve it.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#3Fusion916(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 1:30:14 AM
il_capitano posted...
Im happy about it because it means more money for Kojima and Konami and they deserve it.

Why would you or anybody be happy about blood money?
---
#4il_capitanoPosted 6/17/2013 1:34:34 AM
Because i couldnt care less about console wars, as long as i play good games they can release them for 200 systems.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#5Fusion916(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 1:35:50 AM
il_capitano posted...
Because i couldnt care less about console wars, as long as i play good games they can release them for 200 systems.

Are you a teenager?
---
#6stawg007Posted 6/17/2013 1:48:34 AM
No, because I'm not an idiotic fanboy

and MGS has been multiplat since rising was announced years ago, time to get over it tc
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#7smithkakarotPosted 6/17/2013 1:52:21 AM
This topic f***ing sucks copious amounts of ass, so here's a Gypsy dancing girl and werewolf I drew.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2756/lil6.jpg
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#8junkman351Posted 6/17/2013 2:01:46 AM
I'm not really bothered about this. MGS is MGS so long as I can play it on my Sony consoles I'm happy. Does it suck Kojima showed it off on Xbox? Yea. I can't say I didn't expect it tho.
---
PSN: J-u-n-k-m-a-n
#9riddlebox89Posted 6/17/2013 2:04:55 AM
Little known fact to people who think this franchise was born on Sony consoles and was 100% exclusive to Sony consoles since day one.

Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake were made on the Japanese MSX2 system, a system mostly developed by Microsofts Japanese branch.

Metal Gear 1 got a butchered NES port.

Metal Gear Solid 1 got a PC version and a Nintendo Gamecube remake.

Metal Gear Solid 2 got a PC version and an Xbox version.

Metal Gear Solid 3 got a Nintendo 3DS version.

Metal Gear Solid 4 had some kind of iPod game, though it's not the actual game so it doesn't really count.

This franchise is anything but Sony exclusive, hell the only exclusive titles in the franchise are Portable Ops and 4.

And you're not a true fan of the franchise if you care more about what consoles the game comes out for than the actual game itself, hell a real true fan of the franchise would be thrilled that more people can play the games that they enjoy so much.

You can't exactly say the franchise doesn't belong on Microsoft systems when it very well f***ing began on a Microsoft system.

Fusion916 posted...
il_capitano posted...

Are you a teenager?

Evidently you are seeing as you still care about that whole "PS3 vs 360" console war crap.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10Forgive_ForgetPosted 6/17/2013 2:05:17 AM
First off, no TC. Couldn't care less what system a game is on. It's not the first MGS game to be on Xbox and if they make more I doubt it'll be the last.

il_capitano posted...

That's not necessarily true.
---
Poker dice champ since winning two games in a row