Why does metal gear solid have new horn in his head?!?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Why does metal gear solid have new horn in his head?!?!
3 years ago#1
and why how did he get so young? he was old, not so young man in MGS4? also i though he was dieing? in mgs4? maybe i misunderstand game, but i new trailers he seems young again. And this horn?
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
3 years ago#2
LMAO!

omg, omg, omg, ty....
3 years ago#3
what is this horn you speak off? Also solid snake this is not. Do research you must.
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
3 years ago#4
Orange00 posted...
what is this horn you speak off? Also solid snake this is not. Do research you must.

Please do not derale my topic with sexual inuendos.
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
3 years ago#5
Does anybody Know?!?!?! it is slightly upsetting, it seems konami no longer cares about story of?
3 years ago#6
Metal Gear Solid Vs The Phantom Pain
WOFKIT
3 years ago#7
Cavemanman posted...
Metal Gear Solid Vs The Phantom Pain

I dont think that is what title means lol. It will be Metal Gear Solids 5th game?
3 years ago#8
Trollololo?
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
3 years ago#9
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Trollololo?

i apologize if my english is ok? not so good.
3 years ago#10
gecko_man2 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Trollololo?

i apologize if my english is ok? not so good.

No. Your asking questions that if you actually played the games you'd know the answers to.
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  3. Why does metal gear solid have new horn in his head?!?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived