legacy collection best value for a game ever?

#1E2I_GODPosted 7/12/2013 12:02:06 PM(edited)
I already own every individual game, HD collection,substance, subsistence, as well as the essential collection. Ordered legacy collection off amazon.com and it showed up today, just looking at how many games are in a 50 dollar purchase is amazing, did anyone purchase this without ever playing the series before?
I remember when MGS4 came out it was already 50 or 60 alone by itself
#2Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 7/12/2013 12:22:05 PM
E2I_GOD posted...
I already own every individual game, HD collection,substance, subsistence, as well as the essential collection. Ordered legacy collection off amazon.com and it showed up today, just looking at how many games are in a 50 dollar purchase is amazing, did anyone purchase this without ever playing the series before?

Why? I also own all the games and for that very reason I decided not to purchase. A great deal for those who don't own most of the games but that art book just wasn't worth it to me.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#3E2I_GOD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 12:39:47 PM
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
E2I_GOD posted...

Why? I also own all the games and for that very reason I decided not to purchase. A great deal for those who don't own most of the games but that art book just wasn't worth it to me.

Just a collector, for their aesthetic purposes more than anything really :D
#4F0XholePosted 7/12/2013 12:43:17 PM
E2I_GOD posted...
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
E2I_GOD posted...

Just a collector, for their aesthetic purposes more than anything really :D

I'm the same way TC. I love having the collections, even though I already own the games. Also, Metal Gear is quality gaming, so I don't mind throwing them a little extra support. Also, I'd be getting the DGNs (which I don't own) and VR Missions (I own an old, beat up copy of the disk, and having it always accessible digitally would be convenient.)

Still, I can't justify spending $50 on stuff I basically already own, so I will wait for a price drop.
#5sontendofanPosted 7/12/2013 1:15:44 PM
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
E2I_GOD posted...

Well, I guess I'm different in that I own MGS1-PW, but I can't play MGS1-3 (or the original MG's) on my PS3 (MGS1 disc 1 refuses to work). So I guess it would only be not-so-great a deal if you also bought the HD collection.
---
If I make a stupid post, I'm more than likely being sarcastic
"Sometimes, you forget your sig exists." - MEGAze