Anyone else think the design for Quiet just looks odd?

#1The_Ivory_ManPosted 9/7/2013 7:25:13 AM
Don't think it's sexist or anything, I just really don't like the look of it I would have rather her just wear camo pants have her just be wearing "naked" camo you know?
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#2AngryGFAQerPosted 9/7/2013 7:29:52 AM
Camo... pants? **** that.

Pantyhose, g-string and a bra is all a woman soldier needs in the blistering heat of Afghanistan.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#3Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 9/7/2013 7:35:36 AM
Yay another Quiet topic!
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#4RomeoMinolaPosted 9/7/2013 7:37:49 AM
I get dressing for heat but you think they would have at least given her a shawl or something, Showing skin is fine but they could have designed her with a bit more class. Anyone that can say she doesn't look like she's working a street corner is kidding themselves.
#5The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:38:00 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...

Pantyhose, g-string and a bra is all a woman soldier needs in the blistering heat of Afghanistan.

I can't deal with it.... Even if she just wore shorts it would look much much better
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#6DarkSymbiotePosted 9/7/2013 7:40:20 AM
Everyone knows it's odd.
---
My Saints Row IV Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/649270-saints-row-iv/reviews/review-155468
#7RomeoMinolaPosted 9/7/2013 7:42:19 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
AngryGFAQer posted...

I can't deal with it.... Even if she just wore shorts it would look much much better

I agree with this, even if she just wore booty or yoga shorts it would have made her look a lot more respectable while maintaining her sex appeal.
#8Grindcorp9000Posted 9/7/2013 7:43:45 AM
Personally I think she should be wearing full tights. They should still be ripped, it
is the thong that makes it look ridiculous.
#9Digital_SnakePosted 9/7/2013 7:59:19 AM
She doesn't look odd but different oh yes
& im sure we're gonna like her when d game comes out & that'll also explain lots of things about her outfit

And i have a feeling that its gonna be a fight we're all going to remember & may be thats why kojima is focusing on her now, not cuz she looks sexy but cuz she'll play a vital role in d game
---
You men are all the same - Olga
#10Face_LostPosted 9/7/2013 8:09:30 AM
What would be funny is if half way through the game her skin was all burnt, red and flaky.
---
Trolling: The act of expressing an opinion.
3DS FC: 3652-0749-4918