Anyone else think the design for Quiet just looks odd?

#11Chocobo985Posted 9/7/2013 8:21:01 AM
No, looks pretty down to earth actually
---
There's room for only one Snake, and one Big Boss!- Liquid
3DS friend code: 3110-4616-4374 add me for Animal Crossing!
#12Randysteele1992Posted 9/7/2013 8:49:42 AM
I liked it. I thought she was kinda cute, like some kind of beaten and ravaged prostitute.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0834-0955-2493. Name Randy. (PLEASE ADD ME, I HAVE NO FRIENDS). :D
#13beardface21Posted 9/7/2013 9:40:43 AM
Well there were images of her VA/model posing in full on BDU. So she won't always be "devoid" of clothing as some members are pointing out...
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#14kill_distroyPosted 9/7/2013 9:54:08 AM
Isn't it maybe because of her Camo "ability"? I mean we've already seen the camo on her face disappear in an instant, and Kojima have said there is a reason she dresses this way. Maybe it is because she has some sort of camouflage ability for her whole body.

I don't know, just guessing.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#15DarkSymbiotePosted 9/7/2013 10:55:07 AM
kill_distroy posted...
Isn't it maybe because of her Camo "ability"? I mean we've already seen the camo on her face disappear in an instant, and Kojima have said there is a reason she dresses this way. Maybe it is because she has some sort of camouflage ability for her whole body.

Then Eli should not wear clothes either since he has that same power.
---
My Saints Row IV Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/649270-saints-row-iv/reviews/review-155468
#16betterboulderPosted 9/7/2013 11:05:21 AM(edited)
DarkSymbiote posted...
kill_distroy posted...

Maybe Quiet does her job/uses her ability more often in the field than Eli? At the end of the day, all this speculation about why or why not is useless until we play the game and actually get some real context instead of photos and limited info.

As for my opinion on the design, I think it's fine. I literally didn't even think twice about it during the trailer until all of these topics started popping up. She looks about as wacka-doo as several other MGS characters.
---
More than happy to purchase the Wii U as my Smash Bros. Box
NintendoNetwork/PSN/XBL/Steam: PositiveCalvin/ 3DS Friend Code: 0259-0454-7272
#17kingrat2314Posted 9/7/2013 2:54:26 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
kill_distroy posted...

Um, no he doesn't.
---
Tread lightly.
#18James MasonPosted 9/7/2013 3:15:40 PM
I loved the Quiet design before... Now I don't like it.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN : Stealth_Cobra | MGO ID : Killed by Konami's Greed
#19James MasonPosted 9/7/2013 3:18:09 PM
As I will say to the cosplayers...

BE QUIET !!!

HAR HAR HAR

TEH BOOBIES!
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN : Stealth_Cobra | MGO ID : Killed by Konami's Greed