I have a strong feeling December 6 is the release date

#1NakedSnake1986Posted 9/7/2013 9:26:45 AM
Konami is waiting till after Gta 5 launches to get all the attention on MGS5. Plus with all the recent new suddenly of new mgs5 info coming it makes sense.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#2big_boss1988Posted 9/7/2013 9:47:20 AM
NakedSnake1986 posted...
Konami is waiting till after Gta 5 launches to get all the attention on MGS5. Plus with all the recent new suddenly of new mgs5 info coming it makes sense.

i share your feeling but not as strong as yours. it's a 10% chance for me. but, i'm not getting my hopes up. kojima has let me down before tbh.
#3kill_distroyPosted 9/7/2013 9:51:55 AM
I still have a funny feeling something is happening on November 26. Maybe not the release date, but something.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#4DeepThroat0Posted 9/7/2013 12:05:09 PM
I wish they would say something so I would know whether or not to buy a PS4 at release or not. I cannot believe they had the Q&A and no one asked about the release schedule.
---
Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts.
#5ChronohiroPosted 9/7/2013 1:20:42 PM
kill_distroy posted...
I still have a funny feeling something is happening on November 26. Maybe not the release date, but something.

Why this particular date?
---
"Whatever scum did this not one man on this force will rest for one minute until he's behind bars......now let's grab a bite to eat." - Frank Drebin
#6DarkGam3rPosted 9/7/2013 1:29:11 PM
KP hasn't even refined the difficulty system yet, I'm doubtful of this.
---
As gamers get older there's an expectation for games to mature with us, but the fact remains that simple fun with friends will never go out of style
#7kill_distroyPosted 9/7/2013 1:40:19 PM
Chronohiro posted...
kill_distroy posted...

Why this particular date?

Well this has been a big speculation 2 months ago for good reason.

I mainly got this from Reddit 2 months ago, and here is how it goes: After the E3 trailer was released, Konami also posted this picture: http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles//a/1/5/8/9/4/8/9/27.jpg.jpg

KP Alert told us to look closely because there are many secrets in the photo, which is obvious considering the amount of codes and stuff there.

One of those is:"EVENT 00342" google that, and one of the first 5 results will be this website: http://www.asteroidoccultation.com/2013_11/1126_1649_31386.htm

Here is the quote from a reddit user explaining this:

Reddit
After doing a Google search for "EVENT 00342" the fifth result was this. It's a site dedicated to tracking asteroids and when they'll be visible. This particular one will pass by Earth on November 26th, 2013.
BTW, that happens to be a Tuesday.
EDIT: Correction, the site is for Asteroid Occultation. Meaning the asteroid will pass by some other object, or an object will pass by the asteroid obstructing the view momentarily. Not the necessarily asteroid passing by the Earth.

Another person posted this, though I can't say if he's accurate since I don't read maps well.
Reddit
And wouldn't you know it, the asteroid passes right across the Fox Archipelago..

Which is the location of Shadow Moses in MGS1

Coincidence? Maybe, but it's a bit too much to be one. There's also the fact that the 26th of November is Tuesday, which is the day most games get released in the US.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8