Storywise, why do you think Quiet wears what she wears?

#1DusterxLucasFTWPosted 9/7/2013 2:01:55 PM(edited)
Kojima just talked on his twitter and said, to all the people hating on her design for being to sexual, that they will feel ashamed after they find out her past, and why she wears what she wears. What do you think it's going to be that will make those people feel so "Ashamed"?
---
Hes black. Black people are like Lizards. They can grow back there lost pride. -FinalCountDownn
#2Gr3gSolidusPosted 9/7/2013 2:01:36 PM
She has camouflaging abilities. That weird shadow thing on her face actually make sense now with the context.
#3docman864Posted 9/7/2013 2:02:20 PM
I'm assuming she was a comfort woman.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#4MajorZeroPosted 9/7/2013 2:03:59 PM
I wonder if she was a prisoner in Afghanistan. Maybe was abused...or even raped. Cutting her tongue to keep her silent....its extreme but Kojima has been setting 5 up to tackle a lot of contriverial issues.
#5docman864Posted 9/7/2013 2:04:51 PM
MajorZero posted...
I wonder if she was a prisoner in Afghanistan. Maybe was abused...or even raped. Cutting her tongue to keep her silent....its extreme but Kojima has been setting 5 up to tackle a lot of contriverial issues.

sigh....I really don't want to know anymore.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#6Gr3gSolidusPosted 9/7/2013 2:12:44 PM(edited)
You know... Your mouth still works without your tongue. Her lack of speech most likely isn't a psychical issue but a mental one. Also, I hope Kojima doesn't delve into sexual abuse with a barely clothed character or the flame wars will be visible from space.
#7MajorZeroPosted 9/7/2013 2:07:00 PM
ALSO Way to go Kojima..I can't wait until alk those people who judge or assume before even playing the game are shut up.
#8MajorZeroPosted 9/7/2013 2:09:30 PM
Gr3gSolidus posted...
You know... Your mouth still works without your tongue. Her lack of speech most likely isn't a psychical issue but a mental one. Also, I hope Kojima doesn't delve into sexual abuse with an barely clothed characters or the flame wars will be visible from space.

I know THAT LOL but Kojima said her tongue was cut out didn't he? Im saying maybe it was done to silence her..meaning if she talked more torture would happen.
#9Gr3gSolidusPosted 9/7/2013 2:12:02 PM
MajorZero posted...
Gr3gSolidus posted...
You know... Your mouth still works without your tongue. Her lack of speech most likely isn't a psychical issue but a mental one. Also, I hope Kojima doesn't delve into sexual abuse with an barely clothed characters or the flame wars will be visible from space.

I know THAT LOL but Kojima said her tongue was cut out didn't he?

I never ran across that quote
#10AmazingSinnerPosted 9/7/2013 2:12:53 PM
Gr3gSolidus posted...
the flame wars will be visible from space.

This
---
All you need to know is that I lie alot...and I like cookies.