Do you think Quiet's design is attractive?

#1SterlingFoxPosted 9/7/2013 10:29:03 PM
Do you think Quiet's character model is attractive/sexy/etc.? - Results (283 votes)
Yes.
74.56% (211 votes)
No.
25.44% (72 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ignoring the reasons for her being dressed that way or the implications of her character for a moment, I'm just curious if people think her design is attractive or not.

Like if you think she looks sexy or appealing, or if you think she looks nasty or skanky.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#2Lord_VreenakPosted 9/7/2013 11:52:58 PM
I don't have a problem with revealing outfits, but I still don't find her to be very attractive, even from a pure physical standpoint.
#3AngryGFAQerPosted 9/7/2013 11:58:27 PM(edited)
She looks like a surfboard. EVA and Cecile all the way.

And being Asian, I always prefer brunettes or women with black hair... so the above says a lot.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 9/8/2013 1:31:00 AM(edited)
I don't find warfare with minimum clothing sexy.
---
My Saints Row IV Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/649270-saints-row-iv/reviews/review-155468
#5betterboulderPosted 9/8/2013 3:22:38 AM
I'd be lying if I said I didn't.
---
More than happy to purchase the Wii U as my Smash Bros. Box
NintendoNetwork/PSN/XBL/Steam: PositiveCalvin/ 3DS Friend Code: 0259-0454-7272
#6James MasonPosted 9/8/2013 3:25:06 AM
I find the model for Quiet extremely cute and would gladly marry someone like her, at least when it comes to appearance. She seems like such a nice gal.

I kinda liked the original Quiet design, even though I found it kinda stupid to wear a bra in the middle of the desert, but hey, I could endure.

I find the new design to be in bad taste and kinda offensive. So i'd say the new, "more erotic" design is a big turn-off for me personally. I also find it kinda pathetic to see Kojima say "I want erotic stuff", then go all "I didn't mean it, It has meaning, it's not just turning a woman into a sexual object"..
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN : Stealth_Cobra | MGO ID : Killed by Konami's Greed
#7betterboulderPosted 9/8/2013 3:47:36 AM(edited)
James Mason posted...
I also find it kinda pathetic to see Kojima say "I want erotic stuff", then go all "I didn't mean it, It has meaning, it's not just turning a woman into a sexual object"..

That's the thing I want to know though, not referencing any one user in particular, are both really mutually exclusive? Can't a character be attractive, or rather, eroticized and not still have depth in the end? If Quiet does come out and ends up actually being well-rounded and interesting, as a character, is there still a problem?

It kind of reminds of the Beauty and the Beast Unit for MGS 4. All four were soldiers who had suffered some dark mental anguish at the time. Yet all were also hot models in skin-tight suits as well (that you could oogle and take pictures of, but that brings in a whole new kettle of fish). Does that fact though (skin-tight suit models) sully the fact that they are also tortured killing machines?

I honestly am not trying to start another fight thread here. Just asking questions to the topic as a whole.
---
More than happy to purchase the Wii U as my Smash Bros. Box
NintendoNetwork/PSN/XBL/Steam: PositiveCalvin/ 3DS Friend Code: 0259-0454-7272
#8DusterxLucasFTWPosted 9/8/2013 4:32:36 AM
James Mason posted...
I find the model for Quiet extremely cute and would gladly marry someone like her, at least when it comes to appearance. She seems like such a nice gal.

I kinda liked the original Quiet design, even though I found it kinda stupid to wear a bra in the middle of the desert, but hey, I could endure.

I find the new design to be in bad taste and kinda offensive. So i'd say the new, "more erotic" design is a big turn-off for me personally. I also find it kinda pathetic to see Kojima say "I want erotic stuff", then go all "I didn't mean it, It has meaning, it's not just turning a woman into a sexual object"..

This.
---
Hes black. Black people are like Lizards. They can grow back there lost pride. -FinalCountDownn
#9MisterVanitasPosted 9/8/2013 5:49:53 AM
As a female person, I find her outfit design to be really cool looking.

...But it's wahaaay to skimpy to be anything other than a "look at this cool design and model we've got" thing, in my opinion. For practicality and in-game use, they should probably stick to the E3 trailer design.
---
"You see, Kaidan doesn't level up, he just stops holding back." --andy12handy
#10Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 9/8/2013 6:22:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]