Do you think Quiet's design is attractive?

#71ScoobySnackPosted 9/9/2013 2:58:37 PM
Love this thread.

Please, continue.
---
This is our ''Trap America...''
The Six-Man Power Trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhWheE_xas
#72RomeoMinolaPosted 9/9/2013 3:23:25 PM
xhominid posted...
Yep...nothing but trying to be defensive and acting like that you was never all up in my face with crap...

You may not be done with me, but I'm definitely done with you as your ignorance and wannabe attitude of acting like that you pretty much haven't done anything and second guessing is really irritated.

It's funny how you try so hard to be "tough" and yet, your posts still show ignorance even now. So you can keep trying to be all high up with "special" gem, and I can easily say you are like that kid who ****s in the pool and heavily denying he did it.

The irony of this post being that the entirety of your previous post was a complete cop-out attempt at grasping for technicalities and bsing over the fact that you didn't have a case. But perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps your thinking really is so simplistic that you actually genuinely believe you still have a case. Actually, I hope you do. It's just more humorous that way. Either way that previous post was pure gold and I had a good laugh, so I can't say this was a complete waste.
#73SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 7:08:06 PM
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
Ha naivety at it's finest. First, I doubt you have any girl friends for that to even happen. Second, nowhere did I say "ask a random stranger out". That's just you lacking reading comprehension as usual.

There's a big difference between getting to know girls you're close with either from work or school and actually starting a serious relationship with them. A serious relationship doesn't "just happen".

LOL I'm done here. Arguing with you is no different than arguing with a stubborn child. It's clear to me that you're likely going to fall on your face in the relationship department given the kind of attitude you have. Clearly you have your life planned out: "Wait for everything good to happen while I sit here doing nothing" I can see now why you're always an angry d-bag on here.

I feel like in terms of age, you're between 13 to 15.

Of course its possible that I'm wrong, but its the impression I get from you.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#74NexzonPosted 9/9/2013 7:12:47 PM
Honestly no. I like something to be left to the imagination.
---
Bandwagon sheeps
#75UltimateSolPosted 9/10/2013 3:56:32 AM
no. her face reminds me Tabitha Stern somehow. eventhough her model is very cute Dutch chick.
---
PSN: ultimatesolx / SSFIV AE Mains: Rose,Saku,Fei,Rufus, Hugo, Poison, Rolento. Training: Zangief / Makoto - ultimatesol.deviantart
#76Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 9/10/2013 6:19:38 AM
SterlingFox posted...

I feel like in terms of your mental capacity and your ineptness at reading that you're between 9 to 11.

Of course, it's possible that I'm wrong. It's just the impression I get from you.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#77wh0_kn0wsPosted 9/10/2013 3:42:51 PM
well this turned out ok
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#78SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 4:36:04 PM
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
SterlingFox posted...

I feel like in terms of your mental capacity and your ineptness at reading that you're between 9 to 11.

Of course, it's possible that I'm wrong. It's just the impression I get from you.

And its how all of your posts are just like that which lead me to my feeling.

That, and the extreme focus on reading comprehension you have (as well as the need to add "LOL" to almost every post for no reason) despite how you don't actually seem to know what it is.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#79Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 9/10/2013 6:49:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#80Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 9/10/2013 6:49:51 PM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
well this turned out ok

I concur.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.