PythonSelkan's latest Grey Fox theory.

#51HydrogenDragonPosted 10/31/2013 10:08:15 AM
Why are people all caught up on that stupid Grey Fox theory?

I thought we already proved the theory regarding the games main character and plot!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681794-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/66535429
We've beaten this thing to death. Just accept reality.
#52SterlingFoxPosted 10/31/2013 11:37:26 PM
HydrogenDragon posted...
Why are people all caught up on that stupid Grey Fox theory?

I thought we already proved the theory regarding the games main character and plot!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681794-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/66535429
We've beaten this thing to death. Just accept reality.

Are you actually still laughing at that bad joke?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#53HydrogenDragonPosted 11/1/2013 12:25:01 AM
ehem, it]ts not just any bad joke, it was my bad joke.
also, it was fairly well researched.

you are just jelly because you are not as big of an intellectual to come up with such a rocking theory. also, you are probably jelly because you have not drank havlf a bottle of scotch and slammed a beer like I've done tonigh.
so, excuse me while I finish my drink. "To Capitalism!"
#54riddlebox89Posted 11/1/2013 11:25:54 PM
tonic posted...
Very true. While I don't agree with the Vapor Snake being the 5th Snake or the "light up the dark in his eyes" connection, there are some things PythonSelkan brought up that can turn out to be significant, like:

1. Snake casting the wrong shadow.
2. Snake smoking an ecig when he already expressed his dislike
3. The three banded eyepatch vs the dual banded
4. Ishmael reappearance in the hallway second after he was supposedly shot
5. The water tight doors suggesting they may have been at see doing those interrogations, even though Kaz already has the diamond dogs hat.

All potentially meaningfull observations.

You really have trouble with people having a different opinion than yours don't you? Raiden may appear to be somewhat feminine to me but he may not appear feminine to you.

How about I fix these five points for you.

1, Nothing.
2, Nothing.
3, Nothing.
4, Nothing.
5, Nothing.

Why? Because none of these mean anything more than what they've shown. Big Boss casts the wrong shadow because it's not the final build of the game. Big Boss smokes an electronic cigar because it's better for both stealth missions and his health, and Kojima f***ing said so. Big Boss wears a three banded eyepatch instead of a two banded one because that's the one Kojima decided to put on him. Ishmael was never supposedly shot, there was nothing in any of the trailers that showed any implication that he was shot at all. The location where Big Boss and Kaz minus an arm and leg land in helicopters looks to be on the ocean, which means Diamond Dogs is set up somewhere in the ocean, so naturally there would be watertight doors.

You really have trouble comprehending anything other than what you say do you? Asexual features are features both sexes have, therefor, Raiden, having some asexual features, does not appear feminine because of anything you or the other guys have said because none of those things are remotely feminine.

It's not a matter of opinion, because there is no opinion to be had, asexual features=/=feminine features. Besides, it's not like anybody values your opinion on anything anyway.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#55big_boss1988Posted 11/2/2013 1:56:08 AM
I can see kojima doing something similar to MGS2. For all we know it, ishmmael isn't voiced by sutherland in the actual game. There is a possibility that he could be gray fox. Who knows?
I guess we have to wait to know for sure.
#56kill_distroy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 2:01:24 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
tonic posted...
Very true. While I don't agree with the Vapor Snake being the 5th Snake or the "light up the dark in his eyes" connection, there are some things PythonSelkan brought up that can turn out to be significant, like:

1. Snake casting the wrong shadow.
2. Snake smoking an ecig when he already expressed his dislike
3. The three banded eyepatch vs the dual banded
4. Ishmael reappearance in the hallway second after he was supposedly shot
5. The water tight doors suggesting they may have been at see doing those interrogations, even though Kaz already has the diamond dogs hat.

All potentially meaningfull observations.

You really have trouble with people having a different opinion than yours don't you? Raiden may appear to be somewhat feminine to me but he may not appear feminine to you.

How about I fix these five points for you.

1, Nothing.
2, Nothing.
3, Nothing.
4, Nothing.
5, Nothing.

Why? Because none of these mean anything more than what they've shown. Big Boss casts the wrong shadow because it's not the final build of the game. Big Boss smokes an electronic cigar because it's better for both stealth missions and his health, and Kojima f***ing said so. Big Boss wears a three banded eyepatch instead of a two banded one because that's the one Kojima decided to put on him. Ishmael was never supposedly shot, there was nothing in any of the trailers that showed any implication that he was shot at all. The location where Big Boss and Kaz minus an arm and leg land in helicopters looks to be on the ocean, which means Diamond Dogs is set up somewhere in the ocean, so naturally there would be watertight doors.

You really have trouble comprehending anything other than what you say do you? Asexual features are features both sexes have, therefor, Raiden, having some asexual features, does not appear feminine because of anything you or the other guys have said because none of those things are remotely feminine.

It's not a matter of opinion, because there is no opinion to be had, asexual features=/=feminine features. Besides, it's not like anybody values your opinion on anything anyway.

Not meaning to argue about any of your points as I agree with most of what you've said, but I do disagree with the bit about Ishmael getting shot.

You can clearly see him getting shot in the hallway scene: http://s14.postimg.org/42moda8g1/ish1.png

You also can clearly see him in the other room as Big Boss immediately turns around: http://s13.postimg.org/du609g2iv/ish1.png

If anything, this just might hint at Ishmael being an illusion.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#57tonicPosted 11/2/2013 2:54:39 PM
copenhagenLongC posted...
..... mistake him for a women and even feel him up doesnt help, ect, ect.

CopenhagenLongC ended the argument about Raiden appearance being somewhat feminine with the above. Check out President Johnson coping a feel at 2:50 in the video below. Now that's Johnson and Johnson. LOL

http://youtu.be/82MiX5KuGSI

"you're .... a man?"

And before you all try to discredit the president. He is legally sane you know.
#58SiLVeR_420Posted 11/2/2013 5:16:02 PM
tonic posted...

CopenhagenLongC ended the argument about Raiden appearance being somewhat feminine with the above. Check out President Johnson coping a feel at 2:50 in the video below. Now that's Johnson and Johnson. LOL

"you're .... a man?"

The president thought he was Olga. He'd never seen her before and knew she was there to kill him.
All he knew about Olga was that she was female.
---
Sister complex kingpin of steel!
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
#59kill_distroy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 5:22:24 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
tonic posted...

"you're .... a man?"

The president thought he was Olga. He'd never seen her before and knew she was there to kill him.
All he knew about Olga was that she was female.

Well the fact that he had to feel him up to make sure he isn't a female doesn't really help..

Yeah......I can't believe this argument is actually happening........
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#60riddlebox89Posted 11/2/2013 5:57:15 PM
tonic posted...

"you're .... a man?"

And? President Johnson isn't much less than an idiot, his frame of mind is "Someone comes into my room unarmed and makes no attempt to put a hot piece of metal through my brain and expresses confusion after I tell them to just get it over with and kill me, of course they're here to kill me!" it's no surprise he was stupid enough to think Raiden was a she despite the noticeable bulge in his pants and his obvious lack of breasts, that and the adams apple would've been big giveaway. Oh and not to mention grabbing Raiden's wrist and pulling him close when he's begging him to shoot, bending his wrist like that and firing a gun would've snapped his wrist and taken away from his combat capabilities.

Ergo, President Johnson is a moron.

Now I'd recommend that you quit putting "LOL" after every sentence and stop making incredibly lame references when making your argument, especially when it's proven wrong like every other argument you've ever posted.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.