How about David Hayter vouce DLC?

#101AngryGFAQerPosted 10/29/2013 1:05:41 PM
You are ignoring 8 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

Interesting.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#102smithkakarotPosted 10/29/2013 10:44:07 PM
I think you people should just stop posting in this topic (yeah, I'm aware of the irony) and let the s***posters starve.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#103DeepThroat0Posted 10/30/2013 4:07:05 AM
kill_distroy posted...

Having a "Voice" DLC would be stupider than one of the worst DLCs of all time, that is horse armor.

Why? That would be interesting DLC. I wish more games had creative DLC like that instead essential game elements that you are required to pay for to play when they should have been included from the get go. Ahem, "unlockable" characters, costumes, weapons etc...
---
Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts.
#104riddlebox89Posted 10/30/2013 11:57:09 AM
DeepThroat0 posted...
kill_distroy posted...

Having a "Voice" DLC would be stupider than one of the worst DLCs of all time, that is horse armor.

Why? That would be interesting DLC. I wish more games had creative DLC like that instead essential game elements that you are required to pay for to play when they should have been included from the get go. Ahem, "unlockable" characters, costumes, weapons etc...

No it wouldn't be, it'd be stupid and it wouldn't have been made for any other reason but fan service for all the people who are making a great big goddamned deal out of one character being recast and demanding they set it back or do a voice DLC because they don't like the idea of Kojima making a game how he wants it instead of how the fans want it.

A David Hayter voice DLC wouldn't be creative, it'd be stupid, just the way Oblivions Horse Armor DLC wasn't creative. It'd be no different than paying for an extra costume and finding out it's just the same one you already have with different colors.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#105drumuraiPosted 10/31/2013 12:14:06 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
DeepThroat0 posted...
kill_distroy posted...

No it wouldn't be, it'd be stupid and it wouldn't have been made for any other reason but fan service for all the people who are making a great big goddamned deal out of one character being recast and demanding they set it back or do a voice DLC because they don't like the idea of Kojima making a game how he wants it instead of how the fans want it.

A David Hayter voice DLC wouldn't be creative, it'd be stupid, just the way Oblivions Horse Armor DLC wasn't creative. It'd be no different than paying for an extra costume and finding out it's just the same one you already have with different colors.

a helium voice DLC one the other hand, will be great!!1
---
"...did you know that CD's really don't last past 10-15 years?" -Thanatos2k
#106Bishop_SasaraiPosted 10/31/2013 12:00:13 PM
DLC as a whole is stupid, but a voice DLC makes costume DLC look NOT greedy.
#107DotsAndLinesPosted 10/31/2013 9:28:57 PM
I'd buy a David Hayter voice DLC.
---
WARNING: This post may contain OPINIONS. Opinions that may differ from yours. Do not read if you are unable to handle it with maturity.
#108riddlebox89Posted 11/1/2013 3:17:26 AM
DotsAndLines posted...

And you most likely bought Oblivions Horse Armor DLC too. Just because you'd buy it, doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it. Hell it doesn't even matter how many people would buy it since they're not going to do it at all.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#109Bishop_SasaraiPosted 11/1/2013 6:21:50 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
DotsAndLines posted...

And you most likely bought Oblivions Horse Armor DLC too. Just because you'd buy it, doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it. Hell it doesn't even matter how many people would buy it since they're not going to do it at all.

They'd better not. I hope to God Kojima doesn't involve fans for this game. Or any other game.
#110DotsAndLinesPosted 11/1/2013 11:38:51 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
DotsAndLines posted...

Go away troll. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. It wouldn't be a ripoff since it costs a lot to hire a VA to do voices (especially one like David Hayter). Also it'd be optional anyways so it won't hurt anyone who don't care for Hayter. Having more options can only be a good thing.
---
WARNING: This post may contain OPINIONS. Opinions that may differ from yours. Do not read if you are unable to handle it with maturity.