Who's the nicest guy in all of Metal Gear?

#41drumuraiPosted 10/31/2013 5:36:25 PM
Funchlax posted...
Nice in nerds doesn't count? Okay, look. You haven't met an ass**** until you've met a nerd ass****. Lots of them are. Same as any other group.

Another broken sensor.
---
"...did you know that CD's really don't last past 10-15 years?" -Thanatos2k
#42ShadowHearsePosted 10/31/2013 8:09:02 PM
Nicest guy? Otacon. But if you meant characters in general, probably Sunny.

Also as for Otacon and his step mom, as a parental figure, she owns all responsibility and never the child. Otacon was an adult during that time, but still the child. It was a mistake, but the entire onus rests on the step mom.

Children have no responsibility within the relationship with their parents (or step parents). Why did Huey bang a woman who would be a son-banger? None of it is Hal's responsibility.
#43drumuraiPosted 11/1/2013 8:50:49 PM
ShadowHearse posted...
...Children have no responsibility within the relationship with their parents (or step parents). Why did Huey bang a woman who would be a son-banger? None of it is Hal's responsibility.

Unless you are involved in that particular relationship? What is Huey a fortune teller?
And so Otacon banging his step mom (read: a married woman) is the woman's fault whilst him being nice he takes all the credit? How does that work out?

That said, I don't regard him as a bad person. Just not the greatest either.
---
#44Bishop_SasaraiPosted 11/2/2013 8:17:20 AM
drumurai posted...
Funchlax posted...
Nice in nerds doesn't count? Okay, look. You haven't met an ass**** until you've met a nerd ass****. Lots of them are. Same as any other group.

Another broken sensor.

I think it's both sad and hilarious that your signature contains a quote from one of the most egotistical and plain stupid posters on GFAQs.
#45J SasakiPosted 11/3/2013 10:08:48 PM
Campbell had an affair with his brother's wife, fathering Meryl. Roy isn't totally innocent.
#46drumuraiPosted 11/3/2013 11:10:17 PM
J Sasaki posted...
Campbell had an affair with his brother's wife, fathering Meryl. Roy isn't totally innocent.

Not to mention how he dragged Snake out of retirement in MGS1.
---
#47sevil_yelimsPosted 11/3/2013 11:44:29 PM
drumurai posted...
ShadowHearse posted...
...Children have no responsibility within the relationship with their parents (or step parents). Why did Huey bang a woman who would be a son-banger? None of it is Hal's responsibility.

Unless you are involved in that particular relationship? What is Huey a fortune teller?
And so Otacon banging his step mom (read: a married woman) is the woman's fault whilst him being nice he takes all the credit? How does that work out?

That said, I don't regard him as a bad person. Just not the greatest either.

That's just sad for everyone involved. Hal is essentially being molested by his step-mom, and his father kills himself once he finds out.
---
I want it all.
#48biohazard1775Posted 11/4/2013 7:24:20 AM
Jonathan from Portable Ops.
---
http://i.imgur.com/nrx65Pw.jpg
We should take away their metal boxes!
#49SterlingFoxPosted 11/4/2013 11:17:09 AM
J Sasaki posted...

I had forgotten about that. That's a fair point.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#50MetalGearDogmaPosted 11/5/2013 12:42:54 AM
theres no perfect pure character in metal gear.

everyone had his/her own sins.

like naomi.
she did terrible thinks to snake in the past. but in the end everyone liked her.

i personally said raiden.
but he hit his girlfriend (once) and left her. he killed dozens of soldiers and enjoyed it laughing (mgr)
but he's one of snakes few real friends.

he's one of the most ... human characters for me. even as cyborg

the only pure people in mgs are the kids.
sunny, little john, even george.
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/ Girl Gamer, dattebayo!