Big Boss' girlfriends (SPOILERS)

#1HydrogenDragonPosted 10/31/2013 10:02:24 AM
This is what he has had to tell everyone of his girlfriends after 1953.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37519320.jpg
I'd be a demon too if I were in his shoes. I'd also raise an army of child soldiers, in some kind of twisted form of adoption.
Phantom Pee Pee.
#2bigboss916Posted 10/31/2013 1:18:18 PM
Its been a while Dragon...I thought the Phantom PeePee was dead and gone.
---
"FREEZE!" (v'-')> (^'-')^ "Don't Shoot!"
#3ShadowHearsePosted 10/31/2013 8:11:19 PM
We all know he had a crush on Amanda, and it was totally returned. Can't deny that tension. Especially after listening to all audio tapes.
#4HydrogenDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 10:23:38 PM
Big Boss' gonads may be dead and shrivled, but I and the theory are alive and well.
Also, I am drunk.
#5copenhagenLongCPosted 10/31/2013 11:16:36 PM
ShadowHearse posted...
We all know he had a crush on Amanda, and it was totally returned. Can't deny that tension. Especially after listening to all audio tapes.

Are you serious? Amanda had a crush on big bob. Bob totally banged her, but he didnt consider her anythng more than a one night stand.

also, bobs balls arent shriveled. he just shoots blanks.
#6darthcidPosted 11/2/2013 1:20:14 AM
Major spoilers! tc isn't funny, never was funny and never will be funny. RickMoranis is funnier and he isn't funny at all, so that makes tc negative funny, he makes babies and little puppies depressed.
#7HamiwifulPosted 11/2/2013 7:19:17 AM
darthcid posted...
Major spoilers! tc isn't funny, never was funny and never will be funny. RickMoranis is funnier and he isn't funny at all, so that makes tc negative funny, he makes babies and little puppies depressed.

RickMoranis is not funny, I find Dragon funny. sorry for your bad taste.
#8darthcidPosted 11/2/2013 7:28:54 AM
Hamiwiful posted...
darthcid posted...

RickMoranis is not funny, I find Dragon funny. sorry for your bad taste.

Phantom pee pee, amirite...anyone....am I funny yet, no, I'm not. I never said RickMoranis was funny.
#9RickMoranisPosted 11/2/2013 8:48:44 PM
Soliquidus Bosselot > Phantom pee pee

And phantom pee pee was ripped off from a topic I made about the whereabouts of Big Boss' and Raiden's pee pees in MGS4. It got modded.
---
Moranis 3:16 says I just shrunk your ass!
#10SterlingFoxPosted 11/2/2013 11:27:17 PM
RickMoranis posted...
Soliquidus Bosselot > Phantom pee pee

And phantom pee pee was ripped off from a topic I made about the whereabouts of Big Boss' and Raiden's pee pees in MGS4. It got modded.

Sadly, Rick is absolutely correct.

Neither are funny. Like at all. Nor have they ever been. But at least Soliquidus Bosselot sounds clever while "Phantom Pee Pee" is just boring.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA