wth when did they turn the DARPA chief black? *sploers*

#1RickMoranisPosted 1/5/2014 2:13:25 AM
I got MGS1 on the PSN yesterday, I get to the part with the DARPA cheif cell and HE"S BLACK?!

Did they go back and change his skin to match the reveal in MGS4 that Sigint was the chief?
---
Moranis 3:16 says I just shrunk your ass!
#2SlowResistancePosted 1/5/2014 2:17:03 AM
nope.
#3tonberrymastaPosted 1/5/2014 2:17:07 AM
Donald Anderson? He always was black IIRC. His heart attack scene btw was a very innovative use of the dual shocks vibration feature at the time.
#4SterlingFoxPosted 1/5/2014 2:35:56 AM
Is this a joke topic, or did you really not know that the DARPA Chief was black?

Because I can't imagine how this would be funny...
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#5riddlebox89Posted 1/5/2014 3:47:33 AM
tonberrymasta posted...
Donald Anderson? He always was black IIRC. His heart attack scene btw was a very innovative use of the dual shocks vibration feature at the time.

I remember back when I first played the demo, I thought that the reason he was sitting on the toilet was because he had the squirts, and the reason he died was because the smell crawled through the sewers and killed him because the camera angle looked like the camera was positioned inside the toilet.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6dillpickle69Posted 1/5/2014 9:26:36 AM
If this isn't a joke topic, maybe you're just remembering the ArmsTech President and confusing him for Donald Anderson.
---
"They don't love you, they won't pet sit your cats. As a matter of fact for fifty cents they'll beat you with a pool stick till your retinas detach."