We've got another screenshot with Pashto(?) in it.

#1Gr3gSolidusPosted 2/5/2014 2:16:14 PM
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/MGSV-GZ-Screen-Game-Informer-17.jpg

Someone translate this terrorist talk into god fearing 'murican please.
#2makdude1994Posted 2/5/2014 2:19:04 PM
LOOOL more like hurrica. Buy yeah ive got some afghan friends...ill ask them. It prolly says kojima is god or sumthing trollish like that.
#3kill_distroyPosted 2/5/2014 2:20:40 PM
On the subject of new screens, do we have anyidea who this guy is? http://imgur.com/a/OIJaU#8
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#4Gr3gSolidus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 2:25:48 PM
From his beard it just looks like Big Boss in a poncho, since he seems to have ditched or lost his Sneaking Suit at least at the beginning of TPP maybe Big Boss will start wearing more situational attire. OR, it could just be a piece of random concept art with no actual bearing on the game once so ever.
#5Robin_MaskPosted 2/5/2014 2:27:50 PM
Gr3gSolidus posted...
From his beard it just looks like Big Boss in a poncho, since he seems to have ditched or lost his Sneaking Suit at least at the beginning of TPP maybe Big Boss will start wearing more situational attire. OR, it could just be a piece of random concept art with no actual bearing on the game once so ever.

One of the guards of Camp Omega or some guard in a rainy place.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#6Gr3gSolidus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 2:32:01 PM
That might actually be a chin and not a beard now that you mention it.
#7ChronohiroPosted 2/5/2014 3:24:39 PM
To me it looks like Solid Snake on the Washington bridge in 2's opening scene. The cigarette he was smoking too. Artwork from all games are displayed in the article.
---
"Whatever scum did this not one man on this force will rest for one minute until he's behind bars......now let's grab a bite to eat." - Frank Drebin
#8FartzMckenziePosted 2/5/2014 3:41:53 PM
Chronohiro posted...
To me it looks like Solid Snake on the Washington bridge in 2's opening scene. The cigarette he was smoking too. Artwork from all games are displayed in the article.

I was thinking that too but does it look like he has a rifle on his back or is it just me?
#9AngryGFAQerPosted 2/5/2014 3:55:55 PM
FartzMckenzie posted...
Chronohiro posted...

I was thinking that too but does it look like he has a rifle on his back or is it just me?

It's a standard infantry rifle. Could be an OB guard, or someone else.

He's clearly lacking a beard, so it can't be BB.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#10riddlebox89Posted 2/5/2014 4:25:17 PM
Chronohiro posted...

Nahh, he's lacking the facial hair, and the pants are too loose to be Snakes MGS2 sneaking suit.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.