Everyone is playing Ground Zeroes.

#1kill_distroyPosted 2/12/2014 7:30:42 AM
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=12463

I guess we'll get hands-on previews from every website very soon
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#2ChronohiroPosted 2/12/2014 7:33:25 AM
Hmm, do you think this might be a good time to stay away from news until release? That's a lot of players. I feel like one of them might be an ***hole and post a spoiler accidentally on purpose.
---
"Whatever scum did this not one man on this force will rest for one minute until he's behind bars......now let's grab a bite to eat." - Frank Drebin
#3kill_distroy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:34:21 AM
Chronohiro posted...
Hmm, do you think this might be a good time to stay away from news until release? That's a lot of players. I feel like one of them might be an ***hole and post a spoiler accidentally on purpose.

It is.
---
Words That Kill
#4sweet_evaPosted 2/12/2014 7:48:06 AM
wooooooooooooow. it feels like a piece of heaven.
#5high_contrast87Posted 2/12/2014 9:28:15 AM
What is there to spoil in GZ? We know how it begins, we know how it ends, and we know what Big Boss is there to do. From the details released and the trailers you can literally piece together the entire story.
#6kill_distroy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 9:31:49 AM
high_contrast87 posted...
What is there to spoil in GZ? We know how it begins, we know how it ends, and we know what Big Boss is there to do. From the details released and the trailers you can literally piece together the entire story.

We know that Big Boss falls into a coma, yes, but we don't know what happens exactly. Gameinformer called the ending of Ground Zeroes one of the most shocking moments in Metal Gear history, and they are certainly not pointing at the destruction of MSF and Big Boss falling into a coma. Kojima also said several times that he is hiding a shocking thing in Ground Zeroes, probably hinting at the same thing.
---
Words That Kill
#7sith_acolyte15Posted 2/12/2014 9:42:50 AM

Just because you have an idea of where the story ends, doesn't mean you know the journey of it. And the journey is, almost, always the most important part of a story. Not necessarily the destination.
---
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.
#8high_contrast87Posted 2/12/2014 3:48:46 PM
kill_distroy posted...

We know that Big Boss falls into a coma, yes, but we don't know what happens exactly. Gameinformer called the ending of Ground Zeroes one of the most shocking moments in Metal Gear history, and they are certainly not pointing at the destruction of MSF and Big Boss falling into a coma. Kojima also said several times that he is hiding a shocking thing in Ground Zeroes, probably hinting at the same thing.

Well that's certainly intriguing....caint wait. I remember in the GI article they mention something in GZs credits about an old military testing facility that was abandoned in South Africa which I thought was really cool - Outer Heaven is written all over it.

I'm just happy we finally seem to be getting that 'missing link' that Kojima's been promising for so long.
#940DribylfPosted 2/12/2014 7:24:32 PM
Haha Max Scoville
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#10NakedSnake1986Posted 2/13/2014 10:20:09 AM
Where did those Peace Walker Mountain Dew theme cans get released. I know it wasn't in the US.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile