Should I buy Ground Zeroes?

#1WWERKO2010Posted 2/18/2014 11:57:27 AM
I'm not sure if I should. - Results (111 votes)
Yes
86.49% (96 votes)
No
13.51% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm not sold on the new experience that MGS is planning on presenting. I'm thinking about waiting it out and seeing reactions from fans and reviewers. But then again it's pretty cheap for a new game. That said, it is going to be a limited experience. I see it as a huge demo. I may be wrong though. Correct me on that.

So should I buy GZ so that I can wet my MGS appetite until MGSV, or should I just watch a playthrough and or buy it after reviews?
---
Viva Del Rio!
#2kill_distroyPosted 2/18/2014 11:59:59 AM
Are we really supposed to make decisions for you? Asking questions like this is normal in case you don't know much about the game, but you seem to already know about it and already plan on waiting to see the reaction of the fans first.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#3RatB20Posted 2/18/2014 12:14:27 PM
Rent it. That's what I'll do.
---
"Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth."
- Revolver Ocelot
#4WWERKO2010(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 12:15:28 PM
kill_distroy posted...
Are we really supposed to make decisions for you? Asking questions like this is normal in case you don't know much about the game, but you seem to already know about it and already plan on waiting to see the reaction of the fans first.

I just can't decide if I want it enough. Part of me thinks it won't kill me waiting another year for the next MGS game. Then again it's FREAKING METAL GEAR.
---
Viva Del Rio!
#5kill_distroyPosted 2/18/2014 12:18:19 PM
WWERKO2010 posted...
kill_distroy posted...

I just can't decide if I want it enough. Part of me thinks it won't kill me waiting another year for the next MGS game. Then again it's FREAKING METAL GEAR.

Buy the PS3 digital version if you're so hesitant. It's only $20, it's pretty cheap.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#6D87Posted 2/18/2014 12:18:45 PM
If you are not already 100% sure that u want this then dont bother buying it
---
I seriously pray that Titanfall will be successful, because if it flops, Xbox One owners everywhere will commit mass suicide.
#7jubjub_28Posted 2/18/2014 1:36:07 PM
Maybe this will help you decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7miImKyliE
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V.
#8HARTZ4SNAKEPosted 2/18/2014 2:17:14 PM
Must have for every MGS fan even without:

David Hayter
Stamina Bar
Soliton Radar
Cardboard Box
Octacamo
Codec Screen
#9Cactuar512Posted 2/19/2014 10:09:24 PM
kill_distroy posted...
WWERKO2010 posted...
kill_distroy posted...

Buy the PS3 digital version if you're so hesitant. It's only $20, it's pretty cheap.

---
Fallout 2>NV>1>3>Every other Fallout game. Don't agree? I don't care.
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#10Althalus2013Posted 2/20/2014 2:08:07 AM
HARTZ4SNAKE posted...
Must have for every MGS fan even without:

David Hayter
Cardboard Box
Octacamo

a)Please don't start a flame war.
b)Don't go stating your assumptions as if they're fact. We have no confirmation that the cardboard box isn't in the game.
c)Octocamo wasn't in any Metal Gear games except 4. I don't know if you're trying to convince this guy or put him off the game, but mentioning the Octocamo probably isn't going to help either way.