Was Volgin nice to the Cobras when even though they kept f*** up everythong?

#11Althalus2013Posted 2/24/2014 7:56:01 AM
high_contrast87 posted...
SterlingFox posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
gamedude00000 posted...
Okay, keeping in mind that this is a RickMoranis topic I still have to ask... how the hell do you figure Pain was chinese?

I think I read on the MGS wiki that he's French and his name was Claude, but I tried to look further beyond that and found nothing at all lol. Can anyone comfirm?

Other than The End and The Fury being Russian (Which we only know because of The End's rifle and The Fury's spacesuit), we don't know the nationality or real name of any of the Cobras.

The Fury, The End and The Sorrow are Russian. Peace Walker makes it clear that The Sorrow is from the Soviet Union in the EVA tapes and is working for the Soviets when The Boss is sent to kill him.

The Boss is obviously American, and I'd bet The Pain is too judging by his weapon. The Fear is anyone's guess.

Can we go with Rick's idea of him(The Fear) being British? It's just that I'm English and, apart from James Bond and The Doctor*, we never get any cool characters.

*Who's technically an alien and just identifies as British.
#12Robin_MaskPosted 2/24/2014 10:34:00 AM
Althalus2013 posted...
Can we go with Rick's idea of him(The Fear) being British? It's just that I'm English and, apart from James Bond and The Doctor*, we never get any cool characters.

Can't believe someone said something like that.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#13high_contrast87Posted 2/24/2014 10:44:34 AM
Althalus2013 posted...
SterlingFox posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
gamedude00000 posted...
Okay, keeping in mind that this is a RickMoranis topic I still have to ask... how the hell do you figure Pain was chinese?

I think I read on the MGS wiki that he's French and his name was Claude, but I tried to look further beyond that and found nothing at all lol. Can anyone comfirm?

Other than The End and The Fury being Russian (Which we only know because of The End's rifle and The Fury's spacesuit), we don't know the nationality or real name of any of the Cobras.

The Fury, The End and The Sorrow are Russian. Peace Walker makes it clear that The Sorrow is from the Soviet Union in the EVA tapes and is working for the Soviets when The Boss is sent to kill him.

The Boss is obviously American, and I'd bet The Pain is too judging by his weapon. The Fear is anyone's guess.

We got Liquid Snake and Zero
#14Robin_MaskPosted 2/24/2014 10:46:15 AM
We got Liquid Snake and Zero

Liquid was raised in England, but he isn't British.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero