Price drop and exclusive DLC content announced

#1BigBoss19Posted 2/25/2014 10:56:02 AM
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=12825

A price drop for next gen versions and mother base add-ons for anyone who pre-orders the game, good news all around especially if you have a next gen system
---
"It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own"~Big Boss
#2Gr3gSolidusPosted 2/25/2014 11:04:35 AM
Third topic on the subject.
#3riddlebox89Posted 2/25/2014 11:37:39 AM
Gr3gSolidus posted...
Third topic on the subject.

Didn't you know? Every new tidbit of info on gamefaqs requires a minimum of 3 to 5 topics about it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#4BigBoss19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 2:10:28 PM
There's only one other topic on the board that says anything about a price drop in the title and I just checked when it was posted and it was 15 minutes after I put this up, fair enough if there's another one mentioning the price drop but there wasn't another topic when I put this up so I wanted to let people know AND provided a link (which the "exclusive content" threads are also missing) so it could be in one spot

The funny thing is Gr3g, you posted a link in the general news topic but never made an individual topic, understand that some users would rather see a clear and concise topic with a link rather than go into a "general news" topic for a series where the developers lunch is often considered "news", this was much more to the point and was the first one posted, sorry you put the link in a bigger topic prior to this but that's no reason to be angry
---
#5ss3jcb448Posted 2/25/2014 2:12:51 PM
thanks for info, TC. Hadn't seen it yet.
---
The hunt is on, Kaz, and the whole world is on our tail. Assemble the men.
#6BigBoss19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 2:16:40 PM
ss3jcb448 posted...
thanks for info, TC. Hadn't seen it yet.

Not a problem, that was the point, a clear title labeling both announcements with a source so quick trips to the board would make it easy to find
---
#7gamedude00000Posted 2/25/2014 2:57:48 PM
What I want to know, is if the DLC and stat carry overs will apply to those that plan on getting GZ on current gen and TPP on next gen. Even moreso, in my case I'm getting GZ on 360 and TPP on PS4. Not a huge deal if not, but at the same time I'd like the question answered lol.
---
Now Playing: WoW, GW2, Day Z, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#8AH88Posted 2/25/2014 3:10:53 PM(edited)
gamedude00000 posted...
What I want to know, is if the DLC and stat carry overs will apply to those that plan on getting GZ on current gen and TPP on next gen. Even moreso, in my case I'm getting GZ on 360 and TPP on PS4. Not a huge deal if not, but at the same time I'd like the question answered lol.

I'm 99.99% sure taking a save from the 360 to the PS4 won't be possible, but I thought I read something about transferring saves from the PS3 to the PS4 would be possible. Not sure how though as the PS4 still doesn't support external storage yet... or does it?(I don't have one yet.)
#9gamedude00000Posted 2/25/2014 3:11:39 PM
Probably right on the 360 to the PS4 as far as the save goes, but I wonder if the dlc will be in a code that's redeemable on any platform.
---
Now Playing: WoW, GW2, Day Z, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#10BigBoss19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 3:13:00 PM
gamedude00000 posted...

That's a good question here's my best guess:

The games will come with a download code for the DLC to be free in TPP, which would probably be ok for 360/One or PS3/PS4 since PS Store and Live are the same, but with that said I'd doubt they'd let the code be used for 360-ps3 or ps3-One, wouldn't hurt to e-mail Konami but those are my assumptions
---