Music Poll

#11x0nighthawk0xPosted 6/20/2014 8:19:42 AM
Warrior3001 posted...
WHOAH HOOO... WHOOOAA HOO

Combo breaker D:<
#12StreetFranchisePosted 6/20/2014 8:35:52 AM
anything mgs3 related will always win every single poll with the fans, just like the snake eater song,,,, heck even the dry and weak character bosses with no background to their story,, will win polls like "most memorable boss units in mgs series",, and thats only because that entire game is the apology letter to mgs2,,, a plain, unsophisticated, straightforward story with simple level obstacle bosses and back to playing as snake with hayter and tickling the fans by making subtle jabs at raiden
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life
#13x0nighthawk0xPosted 6/20/2014 8:38:46 AM
StreetFranchise posted...
anything mgs3 related will always win every single poll with the fans, just like the snake eater song,,,, heck even the dry and weak character bosses with no background to their story,, will win polls like "most memorable boss units in mgs series",, and thats only because that entire game is the apology letter to mgs2,,, a plain, unsophisticated, straightforward story with simple level obstacle bosses and back to playing as snake with hayter and tickling the fans by making subtle jabs at raiden

Actually, I just love the Snake Eater theme since it's pretty much like one of those old style Bond themes, and I do love dem Bond themes.
#14CurrentBigThingPosted 6/20/2014 8:39:44 AM
Nuclear with the 2014 E3 trailer gives me chills every single time...
---
"It is all that is left unsaid in which tragedies are made." - Kreia
#15WalkerWondersPosted 6/20/2014 9:18:00 AM
StreetFranchise posted...

Metal Gear Solid 3: Salt Eater
---
3ds friend code: 2680 9181 0520 Trainer Name: Shayne
Xbox Live, PSN, and Nintendo Network ID: WalkerWonders
#16stawg007Posted 6/20/2014 9:33:31 AM
The Best Is Yet To Come by a mile

Snake Eater is good but it feels far too much like a bond theme, yes, that's why people like it I but it didn't feel like MGS at all and I play MGS for MGS, not bond

No theme comes close to TBIYTC imo, the emotion, the feels, the nostalgia, it's unbeatable
#17nubs222Posted 6/20/2014 10:00:46 AM
Calling to the night!
To beeeeeee
Or not to beeeee
Fighting hereeee
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#18r2lolPosted 6/20/2014 10:18:06 AM
Not your kind of people!
#19JediNarutoPosted 6/20/2014 10:46:54 AM
Heavens Divide, even playing on the PSP I felt a surge of adrenaline when that song played and knew the game was coming to its climax.
#20MarckusFenixPosted 6/20/2014 10:48:51 AM
It doesn't have lyrics, but I effn' love Level 1 Warning.
---
"They put the sights on top of the gun for a reason." - Frank Castle