Music Poll

#21Worm199Posted 6/20/2014 11:22:41 AM
While Snake Eater is absolutely amazing, Here's to You is simply a perfect concluding song to Solid Snake's Saga, and, imo, the best Metal Gear Solid game of all time.
---
Proud leader of the ''I actually like Jack Swagger'' club! Join today and become a proud member!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuI2uag0lsI&t=1m28s
#22RedJacksonPosted 6/20/2014 11:25:02 AM
U and Dat Booty - Tpain

I feel like it adds the emphasis on the bootymobile that is EdgyPunishedVenom Snake in this installation
#23StreetFranchisePosted 6/20/2014 11:40:11 AM(edited)
WalkerWonders posted...
StreetFranchise posted...
anything mgs3 related will always win every single poll with the fans, just like the snake eater song,,,, heck even the dry and weak character bosses with no background to their story,, will win polls like "most memorable boss units in mgs series",, and thats only because that entire game is the apology letter to mgs2,,, a plain, unsophisticated, straightforward story with simple level obstacle bosses and back to playing as snake with hayter and tickling the fans by making subtle jabs at raiden

Metal Gear Solid 3: Salt Eater

that doesn't even relate to what i said,, i'm just speaking truth and as predicted, the poll results supports what i said. This has been done a million times,, no matter what mgs game could entail,, past, present, or future, mgs3 will always win with everything. The next mgs game could have you yourself inside a virtual reality simulator playing out events real-time under an engrossing, rich, sophisticated story, and mgs3 will still win only because it's the anti-mgs2 that nobody cared to understand without snake
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life
#242020_NinoPosted 6/20/2014 11:58:27 AM
Snake Eater from MGS3 is my pick, with Calling to the Night coming to a close second. SE wins because it's a surprisingly good boss theme when you're playing on Extreme. Maybe I just suck but I usually finish the fight with only a minute to spare.

"But you're so supreme!" *Brass flousrish* Ahh, I love that part!
---
Hello. My name is Nino. You killed my family, and you forced me to kill them again. Prepare to die!
*BRRRRRNNGGGHHH*
#25JayD186Posted 6/20/2014 12:47:53 PM
Nuclear.
---
Gamertag: jd9393
#26CrimsonversePosted 6/20/2014 12:50:47 PM
I'm surprised there isn't more love for Way to Fall. The song is so well timed and powerful in its simplicity.
#27copenhagenLongCPosted 6/20/2014 12:52:58 PM
Crimsonverse posted...
I'm surprised there isn't more love for Way to Fall. The song is so well timed and powerful in its simplicity.

I completely forgot that song. Im listening to it now, its amazing. MGS3 is a masterpiece.
#28JayD186Posted 6/20/2014 12:57:17 PM
Crimsonverse posted...

I agree, it was my favorite before I heard Nuclear.
---
Gamertag: jd9393
#29Dave_GahanPosted 6/20/2014 12:57:52 PM
anything mgs3 related will always win every single poll with the fans, just like the snake eater song,,,, heck even the dry and weak character bosses with no background to their story,, will win polls like "most memorable boss units in mgs series",, and thats only because that entire game is the apology letter to mgs2,,, a plain, unsophisticated, straightforward story with simple level obstacle bosses and back to playing as snake with hayter and tickling the fans by making subtle jabs at raiden

This man's butthole is literally perturbed
---
HOUSTON TEXANS - SAVAGE ERA: 2014-20??
Slim Thug flow but you know I like 'em thick
#30WalkerWondersPosted 6/20/2014 1:14:29 PM(edited)
WalkerWonders posted...

Metal Gear Solid 3: Salt Eater

that doesn't even relate to what i said,, i'm just speaking truth and as predicted, the poll results supports what i said. This has been done a million times,, no matter what mgs game could entail,, past, present, or future, mgs3 will always win with everything. The next mgs game could have you yourself inside a virtual reality simulator playing out events real-time under an engrossing, rich, sophisticated story, and mgs3 will still win only because it's the anti-mgs2 that nobody cared to understand without snake

Salty

Slang; A word used in the FGC (Fighting Game Community) to describe someone who is upset. Though the word's primary use lies in the FGC, it can also be used in any other context to describe being upset.

via Urban Dictionary

I didn't mean literal salt.
---
3ds friend code: 2680 9181 0520 Trainer Name: Shayne
Xbox Live, PSN, and Nintendo Network ID: WalkerWonders