Did Miller betray Big Boss?

#1GamersTavernPosted 7/8/2014 11:33:43 PMmessage detail
So I discovered through an online video that there's a secret tape that unlocks at the end of Peace Walker with a conversation Miller has with Cipher/Zero. As far as I could tell, he was giving Cipher info about what Big Boss was doing.

So... doesn't this mean Miller is the dude that betrays Big Boss in Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain? If anyone knows more about this, let me know.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#2Robin_MaskPosted 7/8/2014 11:35:40 PMmessage detail
LOL NO

No way in hell would a traitor end up getting really messed up.

Kaz was allied with Zero, but not after the true ending in PW.
---
Fighting gamer, always loyal to my mains and need them if I want to play the games. If I can't find an appeal, I won't bother.
#3minifatPosted 7/9/2014 12:02:51 AMmessage detail
Bog Boss dodn't daw aw thong.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#4RickMoranisPosted 7/9/2014 12:19:27 AMmessage detail
He played Big Boss Like a damn fid- oh...we're not doing that anymore?
---
Moranis 3:16 says I just shrunk your ass!
#5minifatPosted 7/9/2014 1:29:06 AMmessage detail
RickMoranis posted...
He played Big Boss Like a damn fid- oh...we're not doing that anymore?

brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#6riddlebox89Posted 7/9/2014 1:33:17 AMmessage detail
GamersTavern posted...
So I discovered through an online video that there's a secret tape that unlocks at the end of Peace Walker with a conversation Miller has with Cipher/Zero. As far as I could tell, he was giving Cipher info about what Big Boss was doing.

So... doesn't this mean Miller is the dude that betrays Big Boss in Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain? If anyone knows more about this, let me know.

No, Miller was not the guy who caused Mother Base to be destroyed and he wasn't really betraying him since he was never fully working for Cipher/Zero, just acting as a business partner where he'd pass on some info to Cipher and in return Cipher would help get MSF built up better, their strictly business only relationship ended after Paz hijacked Zeke.

To put it simply, he did what he did for the good of MSF, he wouldn't have actively contributed to its destruction if he took a risk by trading information for help getting MSF off the ground, since Big Boss was kinda sorta not all too happy about hearing about Kaz and Ciphers business relationship and probably would've had Kaz executed for passing info to the enemy if Kaz didn't explain why he did it.

And really, if Kaz did hypothetically contribute to the destruction of Mother Base, wouldn't it make more sense for him to hop on a chopper and get away from there before the bombs started going off and people start getting shot?
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#7SSJ_JinPosted 7/9/2014 6:12:18 AMmessage detail
Yes he betrayed him. It doesn't matter if he viewed himself as a business partner only. He still fed Zero information. This also ultimately led to Paz having to activate ZEKE. If Kaz didn't tell Zero about it, things might have ended differently since Paz was having a change in heart. Plus he won't even tell Big Boss about his clones. What else could he be hiding?

So really Kaz had no right to talk **** to Paz at the end of GZ.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#8Mikura_DSAPosted 7/9/2014 6:36:03 AMmessage detail
Was Paz working for Zero aside from working with Galvez? I don't remember the story anymore! She was like a multi agent much like Ocelot, right? Then how could BB trust him either? "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer," kind of deal going on here?
---
I love Bioshock! PSN Friend Code: I_Heart_Wesker (That's right, you read correctly . . . and don't you judge me!)
#9Robin_MaskPosted 7/9/2014 8:49:27 AMmessage detail
Mikura_DSA posted...
Was Paz working for Zero aside from working with Galvez? I don't remember the story anymore! She was like a multi agent much like Ocelot, right? Then how could BB trust him either? "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer," kind of deal going on here?

Paz and Zadornov were both with Zero. However, Zadornov was also KGB or implied heavily to be KGB.
---
Fighting gamer, always loyal to my mains and need them if I want to play the games. If I can't find an appeal, I won't bother.
#10riddlebox89Posted 7/9/2014 1:00:25 PMmessage detail
SSJ_Jin posted...
Yes he betrayed him. It doesn't matter if he viewed himself as a business partner only. He still fed Zero information. This also ultimately led to Paz having to activate ZEKE. If Kaz didn't tell Zero about it, things might have ended differently since Paz was having a change in heart. Plus he won't even tell Big Boss about his clones. What else could he be hiding?

So really Kaz had no right to talk **** to Paz at the end of GZ.

Trading information for the good of MSF isn't an outright betrayal.

If Kaz didn't tell Zero about Zeke, then Paz would have, if she didn't, then Zadornov would've, either way they're finding out about Zeke regardless of who does it.

Big Boss already knows about the clones so Kaz not telling him doesn't matter.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.