I still believe Chico is Quiet

#121SpifffsterPosted 7/24/2014 5:24:01 PM
NEWX7 posted...
Or Chico is the third person in the hospital scene.

I thought Kojima said that was supposed to be him "looking" at his creations, unless ya mean Chico's Ishmael, which is feasible. Pretty much everything in Metal Gear is possible at the end of the day though lol.
#122NEWX7Posted 7/24/2014 7:07:07 PM
Spifffster posted...
NEWX7 posted...
Or Chico is the third person in the hospital scene.

I thought Kojima said that was supposed to be him "looking" at his creations, unless ya mean Chico's Ishmael, which is feasible. Pretty much everything in Metal Gear is possible at the end of the day though lol.

That was a joke, or at least a way of Kojima to avoid answering who the third person in the hospital scene was. It is possible that the person is Chico/Ishmael. However, in my opinion, I believe the third person is Chico, but that Chico isn't Ishmael. After all, it was never said that there are only three people in the room.
#123INeedMGSHelpPosted 7/24/2014 10:47:14 PM
The theory doesn't make sense because if Chico really was traumatized by the whole incident, why in god's blue name would he dress up as a red light prostitute? so he turned around his gender due to rape....so wait, he can't rape anymore now? there is no real physical resemblance either, and this is from my stand point but Chico is a pretty horrible character and I want some original characters in this, don't need everyone to be related to another somehow.
#124minifatPosted 7/24/2014 10:56:23 PM
What I want to know is why does Quiet's artwork look like Paz?

But in all honesty, whether it's true or not, one of the reasons this is unpopular to many is the fact that gamers are too conservative when it comes to gays. Go to any gaming video about gay marriage in games and read the comments. I married Farkas in Skyrim by the way. Am I sick?
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#125Seifross2010Posted 7/24/2014 11:50:01 PM
minifat posted...

But in all honesty, whether it's true or not, one of the reasons this is unpopular to many is the fact that gamers are too conservative when it comes to gays. Go to any gaming video about gay marriage in games and read the comments. I married Farkas in Skyrim by the way. Am I sick?

The reason it's unpopular it's because it's insane and stupid, even by Metal Gear standards. If they just said "Chico's a 90 foot tall robot now, because nanomachines" I would be a thousand times happier than if Chico turned out to be Quiet.

It's an incredibly stupid joke theory that some people are unfathomably taking seriously.
#126SlothotonePosted 7/24/2014 11:56:07 PM
minifat posted...

Are you generalizing all of us as homophobes? So because we think this theory is stupid and should die right now that makes us homophobes? I thought only the Gone Home fanatics did that.
---
It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
#127minifatPosted 7/25/2014 12:35:49 AM
Slothotone posted...
minifat posted...

Are you generalizing all of us as homophobes? So because we think this theory is stupid and should die right now that makes us homophobes? I thought only the Gone Home fanatics did that.

Sorry, I guess I was just talking about copenhagen and a few others. I agree with you about the Gone Homo thing.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#128SlothotonePosted 7/25/2014 12:40:39 AM
minifat posted...
Slothotone posted...
minifat posted...

Sorry, I guess I was just talking about copenhagen and a few others. I agree with you about the Gone Homo thing.

That mod changed my life
---
It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
#129trevpari23Posted 7/25/2014 9:23:58 AM
"secondly no one is born gay. In a series that uses genes to such an extent plotwise you should know that everyone is born normal otherwise they wouldnt be able to have kids."

just what has this forum come to? this is one of the most nonsensical and homophobic things i have ever heard.

it is not a choice and i can prove it- who chose to be straight?

you have to have 2 choices for a choice to exist ,you see.

so the definition of normal in your little mind is flawed. and i dont know if you've noticed but there are a lot of gay people out there so it seems pretty normal to me. its 2014 grow the #@%$ up and think.
#130NEWX7Posted 7/25/2014 12:29:53 PM
trevpari23 posted...
"secondly no one is born gay. In a series that uses genes to such an extent plotwise you should know that everyone is born normal otherwise they wouldnt be able to have kids."

just what has this forum come to? this is one of the most nonsensical and homophobic things i have ever heard.

it is not a choice and i can prove it- who chose to be straight?

you have to have 2 choices for a choice to exist ,you see.

so the definition of normal in your little mind is flawed. and i dont know if you've noticed but there are a lot of gay people out there so it seems pretty normal to me. its 2014 grow the #@%$ up and think.

Preach!