What if Eli is Quiet?
#132copenhagenLongCPosted 7/25/2014 5:46:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#133Dave_GahanPosted 7/26/2014 5:51:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#134NEWX7Posted 7/26/2014 6:48:25 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
trevpari23 posted...
"secondly no one is born gay. In a series that uses genes to such an extent plotwise you should know that everyone is born normal otherwise they wouldnt be able to have kids."

just what has this forum come to? this is one of the most nonsensical and homophobic things i have ever heard.

it is not a choice and i can prove it- who chose to be straight?

you have to have 2 choices for a choice to exist ,you see.

so the definition of normal in your little mind is flawed. and i dont know if you've noticed but there are a lot of gay people out there so it seems pretty normal to me. its 2014 grow the #@%$ up and think.

lmao it's literally 2014, stop conforming to the idea that homosexuality is normal and gays should be treated equally. This isn't the f***ing 1960s where blacks are being wrongly discriminated against because of the color of their skin, something that can't be changed.

...What?
#135shafer257Posted 8/4/2014 9:06:39 AM
I belive the horse could talk in Mgsv tpp and you can use the toilet too (horse poop)
---
psn solidsnake2012 I'm already a demon Kaz
#136x0nighthawk0xPosted 8/4/2014 9:47:48 AM
shafer257 posted...
I belive the horse could talk in Mgsv tpp and you can use the toilet too (horse poop)

Did you really need to drag out this damned topic from the dead just to say that?
#137minifatPosted 8/5/2014 6:06:39 AM
Revived.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#138riddlebox89Posted 8/6/2014 2:17:33 AM
Spifffster posted...
Pretty much everything in Metal Gear is possible at the end of the day though lol.

Let me guess..."Cuz Kojima lol!" right? No, that's wrong, not everything is possible, people once thought that MGS3 was about Solid Snake time traveling to the 60's and that MGS4 would be about reviving Big Boss using Vamps blood or that you'd be playing as Solidus. Not every single theory is valid and not everything one can imagine is possible, not even in Metal Gear.

Like this theory, which began as a joke and some ass hat who couldn't recognize it for what it is took it far too seriously, there's nothing that actually supports it being a possibility and even if people take it seriously, a joke theory meant to mock all the other stupid theories people were making, is still nothing more than a joke theory. The whole Quiet=Chico thing is just not possible because there's nothing that actually supports it being a possibility.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#139SpifffsterPosted 8/6/2014 3:40:42 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Spifffster posted...
Pretty much everything in Metal Gear is possible at the end of the day though lol.

Let me guess..."Cuz Kojima lol!" right? No, that's wrong, not everything is possible, people once thought that MGS3 was about Solid Snake time traveling to the 60's and that MGS4 would be about reviving Big Boss using Vamps blood or that you'd be playing as Solidus. Not every single theory is valid and not everything one can imagine is possible, not even in Metal Gear.

Like this theory, which began as a joke and some ass hat who couldn't recognize it for what it is took it far too seriously, there's nothing that actually supports it being a possibility and even if people take it seriously, a joke theory meant to mock all the other stupid theories people were making, is still nothing more than a joke theory. The whole Quiet=Chico thing is just not possible because there's nothing that actually supports it being a possibility.

Damn this was out of the blue lol. But nah, I don't mean stuff like that. I mean that lots of things start as jokes and end up being true. After all, comedians are some of the wisest people. And not to mention all the media attention the Trans community is getting recently. I personally think the body double theory and those old theories you mentioned make far less sense than a sex change character.

I honestly would prefer if Kojima did it at a different time, as to not seem like a wagon hopper, but I have no gripes against the possibility... And there is a possibility. You may not think of it as one, but alas you are not in Kojima's brain.
#140minifatPosted 8/6/2014 6:59:50 PM
Riddlebox.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer