I still believe Chico is Quiet

#21trevpari23Posted 7/20/2014 5:53:22 PM
Quiet may be descendant of the end ... no? the eye makeup thingy

Kojima said their was a signifiance as to why she was dressed that way, and he hinted at it being for a personal reason rather than tactical/distraction.

not saying she's chico, but if she is that would make chicos femininity make sense hahaa
#22AngryGFAQerPosted 7/20/2014 6:39:57 PM
x0nighthawk0x posted...
It started out as a joke theory to mock all the Big Boss body double nonsense and people, like you, took it as seriously and now this idiotic theory plagues the boards too.

It plagues several other boards, including Reddit. It's made worse with the posters continuously spreading it like AIDS.
---
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you."
- Kiefer Sutherland nailing it as Big Boss
#23zezezemolskee7Posted 7/20/2014 10:15:18 PM
I believe Quiet is the Shagohad recreated. Does that make sense? More sense than the Chico is Quiet theory.
#24trevpari23Posted 7/20/2014 11:43:08 PM
Kaz is David Bowie muha.... get it?
#25minifatPosted 7/21/2014 12:18:15 AM
zezezemolskee7 posted...
I believe Quiet is the Shagohad recreated. Does that make sense? More sense than the Chico is Quiet theory.

It doesn't make any sense? Yeah, not my fault you aren't fond of transgenders.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#26riddlebox89Posted 7/21/2014 6:10:31 AM
minifat posted...

minifat logic 101: You don't support the theory, therefor you are against transgenders.

Good job there, really showed how competent a thinker you are.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#27Ertrick36Posted 7/21/2014 6:17:58 AM
zezezemolskee7 posted...

Someone could turn this into a theory. Just say she's an android/cyborg/sleeper agent with a miniature nuclear bomb planted in her body or something like that. I'm sure some people could believe it.
---
<<Puis la determination la plus forte gagne.>>
#28riddlebox89Posted 7/21/2014 6:39:10 AM
Ertrick36 posted...
zezezemolskee7 posted...

Someone could turn this into a theory. Just say she's an android/cyborg/sleeper agent with a miniature nuclear bomb planted in her body or something like that. I'm sure some people could believe it.

With the kinda trash some of the nuttier members of the fanbase (as in, the less desirable ones) believe, I wouldn't be surprised if someone copied and pasted this, took a few random as hell screenshots and called it "evidence" and posted this as a legitimate theory by next week.

Hell same thing happened with the Chico=Quiet thing which started as a joke and is still nothing but a joke.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#29minifatPosted 7/21/2014 7:41:54 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
minifat posted...

minifat logic 101: You don't support the theory, therefor you are against transgenders.

Good job there, really showed how competent a thinker you are.

Naw, it's the fact he said it didn't make any sense. It makes sense. Even if it's just an ounce of sense. About same age, the reasons for her appearance. Her being new also makes much sense. But we don't have a lot of info on her.

I don't know, him saying the Shagohod makes more sense... bleh.

Also, great job fiddle. You get bonus points for using the same word over and over again post to post. *claps* (competent).
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#30copenhagenLongCPosted 7/21/2014 7:46:45 AM
As much as the thought of quiet secretly being a man excites some of you, the actress for quiet already said the theory is BS and the kojima podcast made fun of it.

There really is more sense in quiet being the shagohod, because at least that dumb theory isnt debunked yet.