I still believe Chico is Quiet

#31Ertrick36Posted 7/21/2014 8:57:29 AM
copenhagenLongC posted...
There really is more sense in quiet being the shagohod, because at least that dumb theory isnt debunked yet.

aw m8, u dnt liek maie supper smert theeree?
---
<<Puis la determination la plus forte gagne.>>
#32minifatPosted 7/21/2014 9:07:03 AM
copenhagenLongC posted...
As much as the thought of quiet secretly being a man excites some of you, the actress for quiet already said the theory is BS and the kojima podcast made fun of it.

There really is more sense in quiet being the shagohod, because at least that dumb theory isnt debunked yet.

"Quiet is definitely a female and Chico is definitely a male" is a lot different than saying "this theory is BS".
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#33FartzMckenziePosted 7/21/2014 9:35:51 AM(edited)
trevpari23 posted...
Quiet may be descendant of the end ... no? the eye makeup thingy

Kojima said their was a signifiance as to why she was dressed that way, and he hinted at it being for a personal reason rather than tactical/distraction.

not saying she's chico, but if she is that would make chicos femininity make sense hahaa

Ever seen a pic of Chico's papi? He is The End.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110624143416/metalgear/images/5/5c/Chico's_family.jpg

The End started using a tranq gun and stopped killing cause he had a child.

It's obvz yo by how they are tip-toeing around instead of just saying the theory is completely wrong. Look at them goofy kids on English Kojima Station react when they read off the theory like they had no idea how to handle it.
#34x0nighthawk0xPosted 7/21/2014 9:56:47 AM(edited)
FartzMckenzie posted...
trevpari23 posted...

Kojima said their was a signifiance as to why she was dressed that way, and he hinted at it being for a personal reason rather than tactical/distraction.

not saying she's chico, but if she is that would make chicos femininity make sense hahaa

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110624143416/metalgear/images/5/5c/Chico's_family.jpg

The End started using a tranq gun and stopped killing cause he had a child.

It's obvz yo by how they are tip-toeing around instead of just saying the theory is completely wrong. Look at them goofy kids on English Kojima Station react when they read off the theory like they had no idea how to handle it.

The End was over a 100 in 1964, Chico is 12 in 1974, so if you are saying a man around 100 can father a kid you need some more biology lessons.

Oh, and of course The End being alive and looking a lot younger during the time that picture was taken, years after his explosive death.
#35AngryGFAQerPosted 7/21/2014 10:02:43 AM
FartzMckenzie posted...
trevpari23 posted...

And Big Boss doesn't say anything about their father looking like The End despite seeing the picture?

What is "obvz" is that not only did you pull something out your ass, you then tried to connect it by connecting it with other things you pulled out of your ass.

That's obvz unsanitary, yo.
---
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you."
- Kiefer Sutherland nailing it as Big Boss
#36FartzMckenziePosted 7/21/2014 10:19:19 AM
Clearly Quiet is avenging the death of his father at the hands of Big Boss. Who as a male produces sperm until death and is capable of fathering a child. Luckily when Chuiet was 2 he had the photo taken so he could remember his dad before he went on his final mish.

Would you break a kids heart and tell him you murdered his dad? I bet you would.

Cleaned up that unsanitary mess.
#37x0nighthawk0xPosted 7/21/2014 10:24:51 AM
FartzMckenzie posted...
Clearly Quiet is avenging the death of his father at the hands of Big Boss. Who as a male produces sperm until death and is capable of fathering a child. Luckily when Chuiet was 2 he had the photo taken so he could remember his dad before he went on his final mish.

Would you break a kids heart and tell him you murdered his dad? I bet you would.

Cleaned up that unsanitary mess.

Clearly you're just another idiot troll.
#38minifatPosted 7/21/2014 11:05:28 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...
FartzMckenzie posted...
trevpari23 posted...

And Big Boss doesn't say anything about their father looking like The End despite seeing the picture?

What is "obvz" is that not only did you pull something out your ass, you then tried to connect it by connecting it with other things you pulled out of your ass.

That's obvz unsanitary, yo.

Can't believe you just tried to reason with a troll. I thought Angry was better than this.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#39ScoobySnackPosted 7/21/2014 2:23:12 PM
So if I'm to understand this correctly....

A 100+ year old Caucasian that was killed by Big Boss in the 1960s, and a Spanish Sandinista commandant that was killed by Peace Sentinel in the 1970s, are the same person because they have a beard?

http://i.imgur.com/OXDHqeR.gif

I get the feeling this isn't a troll attempt, and that he's not the only person that genuinely believes this.
---
"Hallucination..."
The Six-Man Power Trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhWheE_xas
#40riddlebox89Posted 7/21/2014 3:59:22 PM
minifat posted...
"Quiet is definitely a female and Chico is definitely a male" is a lot different than saying "this theory is BS".

Gee maybe they expect people to be smart enough to already know that it's a bulls*** theory? Which it is, always was and is never going to be anything else. It's not happening and there is no sense behind it regardless of how much "sense" people like you want to pull out of your backside.

How would you know that Quiet is "about the same age" as Chico would be in 84? Because Quiet's age hasn't been given yet and her looking young doesn't mean anything because there's a lot of people who look younger than they actually are.

And really, the only thing that could possibly somewhat support it, is Chico's Peace Walker model, which is no longer relevant because his Ground Zeroes model is drastically different from that one.

And yes, saying that "Quiet is definitely female and Chico is definitely a male." is more than enough to debunk the "theory." especially since there was never any real confirmation that Chico survived the helicopter crash, for all anyone who supports this trashy theory knows, he's nine year old worm food.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.