I still believe Chico is Quiet

#41FrugonePosted 7/21/2014 3:43:58 PM
we have games where main character is black,why can't we have a tranny?
it's 2014
#42Dave_GahanPosted 7/21/2014 3:45:58 PM
Frugone posted...
it's 2014

LMAO this is one of the worst posts I've ever seen on this site if you're being serious
---
HOUSTON TEXANS - SAVAGE ERA: 2014-20??
I'd rather bang screw
#43copenhagenLongCPosted 7/21/2014 4:10:09 PM
Frugone posted...
it's 2014

lol my sides
#44minifatPosted 7/21/2014 4:25:27 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
minifat posted...
"Quiet is definitely a female and Chico is definitely a male" is a lot different than saying "this theory is BS".

Gee maybe they expect people to be smart enough to already know that it's a bulls*** theory? Which it is, always was and is never going to be anything else. It's not happening and there is no sense behind it regardless of how much "sense" people like you want to pull out of your backside.

How would you know that Quiet is "about the same age" as Chico would be in 84? Because Quiet's age hasn't been given yet and her looking young doesn't mean anything because there's a lot of people who look younger than they actually are.

And really, the only thing that could possibly somewhat support it, is Chico's Peace Walker model, which is no longer relevant because his Ground Zeroes model is drastically different from that one.

And yes, saying that "Quiet is definitely female and Chico is definitely a male." is more than enough to debunk the "theory." especially since there was never any real confirmation that Chico survived the helicopter crash, for all anyone who supports this trashy theory knows, he's nine year old worm food.

She looks to be the age that Chico would be was all I'm saying. I guess she definitely doesn't look 100.

And there's a reason people are fond of this theory. Not because we are crazy, not because we are turned on. True or not, it's just not out of the realm of MGS5.

Kojima will throw many surprises at us. Like Otacon being a clone of Huey.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#45copenhagenLongCPosted 7/21/2014 4:34:01 PM
minifat posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
minifat posted...
"Quiet is definitely a female and Chico is definitely a male" is a lot different than saying "this theory is BS".

Gee maybe they expect people to be smart enough to already know that it's a bulls*** theory? Which it is, always was and is never going to be anything else. It's not happening and there is no sense behind it regardless of how much "sense" people like you want to pull out of your backside.

How would you know that Quiet is "about the same age" as Chico would be in 84? Because Quiet's age hasn't been given yet and her looking young doesn't mean anything because there's a lot of people who look younger than they actually are.

And really, the only thing that could possibly somewhat support it, is Chico's Peace Walker model, which is no longer relevant because his Ground Zeroes model is drastically different from that one.

And yes, saying that "Quiet is definitely female and Chico is definitely a male." is more than enough to debunk the "theory." especially since there was never any real confirmation that Chico survived the helicopter crash, for all anyone who supports this trashy theory knows, he's nine year old worm food.

She looks to be the age that Chico would be was all I'm saying. I guess she definitely doesn't look 100.

And there's a reason people are fond of this theory. Not because we are crazy, not because we are turned on. True or not, it's just not out of the realm of MGS5.

Actually that's the reason you people push this stupid theory so hard thats already been debunked.
#46Robin_MaskPosted 7/21/2014 4:46:11 PM
copenhagenLongC posted...
minifat posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
minifat posted...

Actually that's the reason you people push this stupid theory so hard thats already been debunked.

He's always posting things that are NEVER serious.
---
I fought Maximillian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW7c_cnyU
#47tonicPosted 7/21/2014 5:23:54 PM
Has Kojima Productions came out an overtly denied any other theory about MGSV so far? I thought that Kojima wanted us to revel in the different theories out there and go on wild goose chases etc. He actually enjoys trolling us. It is curious that he felt the need to come out and have his team denounce this theory. If a theory is so ridiculous why even address it? So what if people are believing it is true? Kojima should just be laughing it off as usual.

MGSV is all about revenge and it seems Quiet will be talking out her revenge as well. Who is she taking out her revenge on? If Ground Zeroes supposed to be the "ground zeroes" for many characters in MGSV it would seem likely that Quiet who is said to be the main heroine would have her reason for revenge emanating from Ground Zeroes too. I mean she seems to be being tortured for what happened there.

Quiet's spring in her step and Chico ankle damage are an interesting coincidence.

Chico sexual abuse and Kojima sexing up of Quiet are an interesting coincidence.

Chico propensity to spill the beans and Quiet being mute are an interesting coincidence.

No sign of Chico and Quiet sudden appearance are an interesting coincidence.

It's interesting that Quiet has obvious fake boobs.

The main two suspected traitors from GZ are Huey and Chico. Huey and Quiet are tortured.

I don't see why they felt the need to deny a theory that is so "outrageous".
#48AngryGFAQerPosted 7/21/2014 5:27:15 PM
tonic posted...
I don't see why they felt the need to deny a theory that is so "outrageous".

They felt a need to deny it because it was so idiotic, they had to address it so that idiots would stop asking them for confirmation.

It's that simple, silly goose.
---
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you."
- Kiefer Sutherland nailing it as Big Boss
#49minifatPosted 7/21/2014 5:27:47 PM
tonic posted...
It's interesting that Quiet has obvious fake boobs.

---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#50tonicPosted 7/21/2014 5:40:04 PM
AngryGFAQer posted...

They felt a need to deny it because it was so idiotic, they had to address it so that idiots would stop asking them for confirmation.

It's that simple, silly goose.

Doubt that. That hasn't been their MO in the past. Old Snake, Solid Snake in MGS3 etc. They were content in having people arguing circles around each other.