I still believe Chico is Quiet

#91youthCAT1590Posted 7/23/2014 4:07:36 AM
copenhagenLongC posted...
Seifross2010 posted...
F0Xhole posted...
Wow, you guys are really ignorant and inconsiderate towards those with gender identity issues. Every reputable psychological institution agrees that it isn't a choice. It's who the kid is. You can, however, choose to be an ass about how you approach those involved with the issues.

Firstly minifats cousin appears to have been abused, secondly no one is born gay. In a series that uses genes to such an extent plotwise you should know that everyone is born normal otherwise they wouldnt be able to have kids.

And lastly, that boy wasnt raised right. It makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about it.

Wow buddy, looks like you have some issues of your own.

Because I think its wrong to dress up boys in girls clothes and treat them like girls?

I'm with you buddy. The whole world has gone insane. What's weird is normal and what's normal is weird. A scary world we live in.
---
NNID/PSN - youthCAT1590
#92F0XholePosted 7/23/2014 5:50:42 AM
F0Xhole posted...
Wow, you guys are really ignorant and inconsiderate towards those with gender identity issues. Every reputable psychological institution agrees that it isn't a choice. It's who the kid is. You can, however, choose to be an ass about how you approach those involved with the issues.

Firstly minifats cousin appears to have been abused, secondly no one is born gay. In a series that uses genes to such an extent plotwise you should know that everyone is born normal otherwise they wouldnt be able to have kids.

And lastly, that boy wasnt raised right. It makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about it.

I can't lie and say that I read through every single comment, so there is likely some parts of the conversation that I'm missing, but having a child with gender identity issues does not imply any mental, physical, emotional, nor sexual abuse. That's a sickening stereotype that only serves to further degrade those going through issues. Gender Identity Disorder has existed for a long time; it just wasn't as understood nor accepted as it is today.

Secondly, while there is no know "gay gene" to speak of, it doesn't make it any more of a choice than it is for you to choose to be gay (assuming you are straight, of course). Sure, you could start dating people of your own sex and do everything that you would do with a person of the opposite sex, but it wouldn't be the same. As I stated earlier, every decent psychological institution recognizes homosexuality and other gender issues as inherent; there's no therapy, and you can't "pray away the gay".

Lastly, what is "raised right"? Being raised in a loving home where people accept you and try to support you, without making you feel flawed or broken? Or rather the kind of environment where men take their toddler boys out in the woods to chop down trees and wrestle bears, while instilling the idea that anything that is socially deemed feminine is a sign of weakness and shame?
#93ScoobySnackPosted 7/23/2014 6:20:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bom1TKo.gif
---
"Hallucination..."
The Six-Man Power Trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhWheE_xas
#94AngryGFAQerPosted 7/23/2014 6:35:44 AM
ScoobySnack posted...

Have to agree. It's like watching Neil deGrasse Tyson argue with a group of hardline creationist inbreds.
---
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you."
- Kiefer Sutherland nailing it as Big Boss
#95minifatPosted 7/23/2014 10:21:47 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...
ScoobySnack posted...

Have to agree. It's like watching Neil deGrasse Tyson argue with a group of hardline creationist inbreds.

What about Ken Ham vs Bill Nye?
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#96minifatPosted 7/23/2014 10:26:47 AM
EvilZ123456 posted...
is your cousin the only child to a mom who wanted a daughter by any chance? because if she wanted a daughter she probably did her best to turn him into one

:O O_O D:

He is the third boy in the family.
---
"brb making a new video about Skull Face and Big Boss as allies, because that idea isn't stupid anymore" - AngryGFAQer
#97NEWX7Posted 7/23/2014 12:24:05 PM
I noticed many people saying that Chico suffered from malnourishment. While that is true, he is only 13, so he could have had compensatory growth, which is that his body catches up and grows exponentially in order to make up for the growth that he missed, more or less.
#98SlothotonePosted 7/24/2014 12:59:27 AM
NEWX7 posted...
I noticed many people saying that Chico suffered from malnourishment. While that is true, he is only 13, so he could have had compensatory growth, which is that his body catches up and grows exponentially in order to make up for the growth that he missed, more or less.

He also had stunted growth due to smoking
---
It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
#99INeedMGSHelpPosted 7/24/2014 3:03:07 AM
While I do find the attitude towards transgenders here absolutely sickening and downright ignorant, tests and research has shown that being gay isn't really inherent, its even possible for a person to become ''less gay'' and be attracted to the opposite gender.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10637532/Being-homosexual-is-only-partly-due-to-gay-gene-research-finds.html
There is also another more comprehensive article i'll try to find, but essentially genes may have some kind of part but its mostly environmental, and that doesn't necessarily mean social or upbringing, anything that isn't straight out of birth.
#100big_boss1988Posted 7/24/2014 5:36:24 AM
I still can't believe you're believing this.
---
December 16th 2014, I'm already a demon.