I'm bout to blow minds...the best theorem yet

#1Skurv7Posted 7/27/2014 2:33:08 AM
Ground Zeroes is a VR mission

Venom Snake "V Snake" The 5th Snake

The Phantom Pain...feeling pain that doesn't exist. This 5th Snake is feeling all the pain that Big Boss has endured even though they do not exist to him...speaking of that people like The Boss and Volgin would not exist to him. Venom Snake will be made with the foundation of what Ocelot used to become Liquid. I'd venture to say that if there is a new Snake it would be an unknown natural born son

He was born in 1935, Bikini Atoll nuclear testing in 1954 making him 18-19. Putting a new "snake" in the ball park of 30 in 1984 if such an "event" occurred.

I'm really just making things up because I like to ponder on what's going to REALLY happen. I'm so f***ing excited mayne. To be honest I like Keifer as Big Boss but something funny is going on.

When was Gray Fox born...the 1950's...and there we have it.
---
Not changing this sig until the Oakland Raiders have a playoff appearance.
Dec. 8th 2013
#2Seifross2010Posted 7/27/2014 3:57:56 AM
I've got one that'll blow your mind.

Everything is as it's been shown. There is no big twist.

I know, I know, Kojima's only done this for MG, MG2, MGS1, MGS3, MGS4, MGR:R, MGS:PW and MGS:GZ but try to remember that MGS2 did have a twist, so it's likely that this game will too.
#3INeedMGSHelpPosted 7/27/2014 4:37:27 AM
Why can't people just accept that we're playing as Big Boss? why do people want us playing as anyone that isn't Big Boss when this is the game when he finally turns evil?
#4StrifistPosted 7/27/2014 7:13:53 AM
Don't know about minds, but this sure blows.
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
#5kill_distroyPosted 7/27/2014 8:42:35 AM
Why do people still not understand that "Phantom Pain" is a real thing, and just means the pain you feel from losing limbs.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#6Skurv7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 1:58:20 PM
kill_distroy posted...
Why do people still not understand that "Phantom Pain" is a real thing, and just means the pain you feel from losing limbs.

Did I even say anything remotely implying it wasn't? No. So shut the f*** up. Feel free to refute me about how you imagined me saying that phantom pains were not real.
---
Dec. 8th 2013
#7INeedMGSHelpPosted 7/27/2014 1:59:33 PM
Why are you so angry?
#8Skurv7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 7:56:10 PM
INeedMGSHelp posted...
Why are you so angry?

I'm just assing with KD...I know myself the first post is a fine example of my dumb assery being slap happy in the AM.
---
Dec. 8th 2013
#9CrashmanPosted 7/27/2014 11:17:39 PM
Man I hope not. MGS2's wacky plot was good the first time, but I got enough ridiculous mystery explaining for one lifetime of gaming. MGS3 had a pretty simple plot and it was all about the characters.

Big Boss himself is already interesting. The game has a really good setup and it is pretty dark. I think it'll be good.
#10Solid_SnakettePosted 7/29/2014 12:02:47 AM
Still a better theory than Chico=Quiet
---
Kept you waiting, huh