I'm bout to blow minds...the best theorem yet

#11shafer257Posted 8/3/2014 2:49:02 PM
I can't poop oh wait I'm a horse
---
psn solidsnake2012 I'm already a demon Kaz
#12LunarRoarPosted 8/4/2014 11:14:49 AM(edited)
I've been thinking for a while now that the Big Boss trilogy (3, PW, and GZ/TPP) could all possibly be one big VR simulation. The reveal eventually being that you're (MGR ending spoilers) a VR soldier in Raiden's new Outer Heaven army or maybe Raiden himself during all of his VR training and it would all lead into MGS6 somehow. Though I doubt it'd happen.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
#13jkt2960Posted 8/4/2014 11:17:55 AM
LunarRoar posted...
I've been thinking for a while now that the Big Boss trilogy (3, PW, and GZ/TPP) could all possibly be one big VR simulation. The reveal eventually being that you're (MGR ending spoilers) a VR soldier in Raiden's new Outer Heaven army or maybe Raiden himself during all of his VR training and it would all lead into MGS6 somehow. Though I doubt it'd happen.

I'd be kinda pissed if that were the case.
#14LunarRoarPosted 8/4/2014 11:27:31 AM(edited)
jkt2960 posted...
LunarRoar posted...

Admittedly, the seeds are already in place if they wanted to do that. MGS3's silly time paradoxes, MGS4 talks about how Big Boss' history became public record after MGS2 and was popularized as a hero, PW and TPP's seemingly implausible technological advancements (which can be explained away as AI creating substitutes for lacking historical records). There's also the fact that Raiden has been a major factor in each even numbered MGS title, so the 6th game would theoretically/hypothetically have him play a large role as well. And then there are general similarities between Raiden and Big Boss, after all the Patriots were ultimately trying to recreate Big Boss, not Solid Snake. Again though, I doubt it'd happen.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
#15Seifross2010Posted 8/4/2014 2:53:56 PM
LunarRoar posted...
jkt2960 posted...
LunarRoar posted...

Admittedly, the seeds are already in place if they wanted to do that. MGS3's silly time paradoxes, MGS4 talks about how Big Boss' history became public record after MGS2 and was popularized as a hero, PW and TPP's seemingly implausible technological advancements (which can be explained away as AI creating substitutes for lacking historical records). There's also the fact that Raiden has been a major factor in each even numbered MGS title, so the 6th game would theoretically/hypothetically have him play a large role as well. And then there are general similarities between Raiden and Big Boss, after all the Patriots were ultimately trying to recreate Big Boss, not Solid Snake. Again though, I doubt it'd happen.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if (MGR spoilers) Raiden turns in to the next Big Boss, but I really doubt the games are a VR simulation, it just seems like such a pointless twist that would 'explain' things that don't need explaining.
#16hughlwsPosted 8/5/2014 4:18:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QsvkAqUCJs

check out my video featuring an in depth look at the possible plot of MGSV

its better than chico=quiet :)
#17hughlwsPosted 8/5/2014 4:20:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QsvkAqUCJs

check out my video featuring an in depth look at the possible plot of MGSV

its probably more likely than chico=quiet
#18hughlwsPosted 8/5/2014 4:22:21 AM
sorry for weird double post, i'm new here
#19XepthrichrosPosted 8/5/2014 5:17:57 AM
If the game is just a VR simulation.
It'd take Animus to the next level.
---
One Way is true, only love is permitted.
Now playing MGS:PW, AC 2. AC B. AC R and AC 3. For multiplayer / platinum-ing, PSN: Xepthrichros