Support Hayter as Snake - 22,935 signatures already

#11F0XholePosted 8/2/2014 12:59:08 PM
I do have to say that Kiefer's performance is a nice one, although it's still a little jarring hearing him instead of Hayter. Particularly in some of the iconic lines, such as the, "Kept you waiting, huh?", and a number of the lines in the Deja Vu mission. Those lines just don't click with me, sorry to say. I could nit-pick other lines, but I could do the same with Hayter.

All in all, not a bad performance.. great at times, but I do noticeably miss Hayter once in a while.
#12ScoobySnackPosted 8/2/2014 1:25:24 PM
Virtually how this whole crying fest with Hayter's pathetic fan base went down...

Hayter fanboy in denial: "Lol you idiots. Kojima is trolling you all. Hayter will be in MGSV and reveal the ruse at the next gaming press conference!"

Reaching Hayter fanboy: "Wtfsauce?! Hayter just made a cryptic tweet about stuff. See? I told you it's just a ruse. Hayter=MGSV confirmed!"

Hayter fanboy in despair: Omg he's serious?! Please sign the petition to bring him back! It's not too late, please!"

Final loss of intelligence: "Gray Fox is actually Snake because the ashes of dead people he rubs on his face is grey."

Hahahahaha
---
"Hallucination..."
The Six-Man Power Trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhWheE_xas
#13riddlebox89Posted 8/2/2014 2:07:04 PM
Koolnerd12 posted...
Yeah, majority of fans want the original, not some brought in voice nobody asked for

Take THAT =)

Majority? Since when is 22,000 more than 1,000,000?

Also, nobody asked for Hayter to voice Big Boss in the first place.

So take that.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#14big_boss1988Posted 8/2/2014 2:12:30 PM
23,000 is the majority of fans?!!
Dude, GZ sold more than a million copy. How does this make them majority?!!
---
December 16th 2014, I'm already a demon.
#15demon_1Posted 8/2/2014 2:40:15 PM
ScoobySnack posted...

Final loss of intelligence: "Gray Fox is actually Snake because the ashes of dead people he rubs on his face is grey."

Hahahahaha

haha

I actually laughed out loud
#16Ertrick36Posted 8/2/2014 3:01:20 PM
ScoobySnack posted...

Those stupid theory videos keep showing up in my "recommended videos" box on YouTube. Just another sign of YouTube's decline, I suppose...

I swear there will be a "Church of Hayter", and it'll be started by this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hr8z6mA19c (thanks to the GameFAQs users who introduced me to this mouthbreather). The worship over him is surreal and pretty much cultist. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if there was a David Hayter worshiping version of Charlie Manson's "Family" that has it out for Hideo.
---
<<Puis la determination la plus forte gagne.>>
#17kill_distroyPosted 8/2/2014 3:05:28 PM
Ertrick36 posted...
ScoobySnack posted...

Those stupid theory videos keep showing up in my "recommended videos" box on YouTube. Just another sign of YouTube's decline, I suppose...

I swear there will be a "Church of Hayter", and it'll be started by this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hr8z6mA19c (thanks to the GameFAQs users who introduced me to this mouthbreather). The worship over him is surreal and pretty much cultist. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if there was a David Hayter worshiping version of Charlie Manson's "Family" that has it out for Hideo.

It's in your recommended videos because you watch a lot of Metal Gear videos, and the theory videos are quite popular, so Youtube automatically recommends them to you. Nothing to do with a decline in Youtube's quality. In fact, I think it's a great thing since it introduced me to a lot of great videos I wouldn't have known about otherwise.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#18Skurv7Posted 8/2/2014 3:34:28 PM
So does Obama have to acknowledge this if it gets enough signatures.
---
Not changing this sig until the Oakland Raiders have a playoff appearance.
Dec. 8th 2013
#19Ertrick36Posted 8/2/2014 4:19:47 PM
kill_distroy posted...
Ertrick36 posted...

It's in your recommended videos because...

I was half joking. I like recommended videos as well, because I've gotten the most out of some Twitch streamers who don't often post highlight videos on YouTube (making subscribing to them kind of useless, and thus making me rely on other random channels to post the videos or... *shudders*... the god awful Twitch search function for past broadcasts). It's the stuff with the copyright system they've implemented (as a result of this system, I now utterly hate Sony Music Entertainment and some other groups) and a bunch of little peeves that I don't like about it. And there's the fact that just seeing the Python Snake videos in my recommendations is just proof that any idiot with enough honeyed words (and some basic knowledge about literary devices and abstract thinking) can stand on a soapbox and entertain or convince many people with their case, as he'd already done enough of both to get those videos in my recommendations in the first place.
---
<<Puis la determination la plus forte gagne.>>
#20kill_distroyPosted 8/2/2014 4:22:49 PM
Yeah well Youtube has its cons I guess. Can't be helped really.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8