Support Hayter as Snake - 22,935 signatures already

#21The_Ivory_ManPosted 8/2/2014 5:36:10 PM
"Ever since MGS when I was 3"

That's interesting since I don't remember BB in that game.
#22LucasPSI3Posted 8/2/2014 6:20:37 PM
Itís disappointing that fans still believe Iím gonna be in it, because I think that reduces the pressure that should be put on Konami and Kojima to bring me back. -David Hayter
#23Skurv7Posted 8/2/2014 9:36:01 PM
Even if Hayter doesn't come back as Snake I won't be upset but to be honest SS and BB should have never been assigned to the same VA in the first place. They need to find someone that sounds identical to a younger solid snake aka a young Hayter and let him do it if they go for a MG1&2 remake.
---
Not changing this sig until the Oakland Raiders have a playoff appearance.
Dec. 8th 2013
#24darthcidPosted 8/3/2014 2:21:51 AM
kill_distroy posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
ScoobySnack posted...
Final loss of intelligence: "Gray Fox is actually Snake because the ashes of dead people he rubs on his face is grey."

Those stupid theory videos keep showing up in my "recommended videos" box on YouTube. Just another sign of YouTube's decline, I suppose...

I swear there will be a "Church of Hayter", and it'll be started by this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hr8z6mA19c (thanks to the GameFAQs users who introduced me to this mouthbreather). The worship over him is surreal and pretty much cultist. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if there was a David Hayter worshiping version of Charlie Manson's "Family" that has it out for Hideo.

It's in your recommended videos because you watch a lot of Metal Gear videos, and the theory videos are quite popular, so Youtube automatically recommends them to you. Nothing to do with a decline in Youtube's quality. In fact, I think it's a great thing since it introduced me to a lot of great videos I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

I keep getting a draw my life by some girl who looks a lot like Dixie Kong in my what to watch. I have never watched any of her videos or any draw my life videos for that matter.
---
"Prepare for mild to severe discomfort" - Ringabel
#25kill_distroyPosted 8/3/2014 2:58:20 AM
^^ My guess is that this person is possibly a friend of one of the people you watch videos for, and they just recommended this to you based on something like that. Or maybe the system is just f***king up I don't know.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#26darthcidPosted 8/3/2014 3:04:12 AM
kill_distroy posted...
^^ My guess is that this person is possibly a friend of one of the people you watch videos for, and they just recommended this to you based on something like that. Or maybe the system is just f***king up I don't know.

It's always weird how it's there. A few weeks ago, I really didn't want to go to bed so just started watching random videos. Eventually I was watching videos about wasps and spiders and ended up watching about 20 bug videos in a row. The day after my what to watch eas filled with bug videos, a couple of gaming videos and her.
---
#27kill_distroyPosted 8/3/2014 3:07:20 AM
That's creepy lol

Maybe Youtube was like "this guys is going to go insane if he continues to watch all this, so let's present him with a little innocent "draw my life" video"
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
#28darthcidPosted 8/3/2014 3:15:24 AM
I do it at least once a week, last week it was clips from Cops and World's Wildest Police Chases, the other day it was hilariously fake spotted ghost/creature videos that people in the comments really believed. The creepiest was a few months back, Pewdiepie videos.
---
#29x0nighthawk0xPosted 8/3/2014 3:23:47 AM
darthcid posted...
I do it at least once a week, last week it was clips from Cops and World's Wildest Police Chases, the other day it was hilariously fake spotted ghost/creature videos that people in the comments really believed. The creepiest was a few months back, Pewdiepie videos.

Did you bleach your eyes and cleaned out your ears?
#30darthcidPosted 8/3/2014 3:32:09 AM
x0nighthawk0x posted...
darthcid posted...

Did you bleach your eyes and cleaned out your ears?

No, I subscribed...

Eww, that made me shudder just joking about it.
---