So how long is this game?

#1Impurity_Posted 1/30/2014 5:12:55 PM
This game looks frustratingly fun :)

I just wanted to know how many "areas" there are
---
Banned Gamefaqs Accounts: NoName, No_Name, No___Name, No_____Name
#2fettster777Posted 1/30/2014 7:50:01 PM
I want to know as well.

I've heard there are a few stealth missions in in the 2nd half. I'm betting these are frustrating with the controls. Anybody play the game yet?
#3ProtoManEXE88Posted 1/30/2014 7:56:52 PM
It's probably only like 4-5 hours depending on how... good (?) you are with the controls.

Can't confirm that, I saw a few reviews that said it was in this range though.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#4anonymous46773Posted 1/30/2014 11:44:42 PM
I've heard it can be completed in like 2 hours.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#5DexterTheThirdPosted 1/31/2014 12:51:51 AM(edited)
There are 11 areas (plus one secret area), and almost all of them have three ties to collect, and they vary in length. Some are very short, others are a bit longer.

Gameplay's fun, and not too frustrating though I haven't reach the end yet.
---
Formerly known as Hero Fly Chao. 3DS FC - 0087 2307 1826
"Dex I love you but sometimes you make me wanna vomit" - vidgameking84
#6Ch3wyPosted 1/31/2014 6:09:10 AM
The ties are really hard to find, so probably about 40 hours if you don't use any guides.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#7NeoNewJocosityPosted 2/2/2014 2:36:31 PM
It depends on how much you want to do, really. I finished my first playthrough in around 3 hours, and then spent around 1 or 2 more finding the ties I missed (I can't even begin to imagine where Ch3wy got his 40 hour figure). The game also has achievements that are actually somewhat interesting, in that they're kinda puzzley in nature and give vague descriptions and let you figure out what to do in each level to reach them, which I thought was a nice change of pace considering how many games' achievements are just "You pressed start! Congratulations!" and then an achievement for beating each level. I'm currently at 9 hours, from doing all of the above. So as far as the game itself I'd say it's kinda short and not necessarily worth how much they ask for it, but there are ways to stretch it out. The game also supports the Workshop, but at the moment there are only a handful of stages on it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3BDk2qm6SU
http://i.imgur.com/g1HwnJS.gif
#8Spark0Posted 2/4/2014 2:06:53 PM
I finished in about 2 hours.
---
It's like that story in the bible where Jesus gets swallowed by a whale cause the sailors think he's a woman-Grand_Torrasque on Zelda:OOT
#9shaakesPosted 2/9/2014 5:09:35 AM
yeah- extremely disappointed to finish up in about 2 hours. Liked the game though